SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
I LED you to the park

LEAD
lead1.jpg

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Is this thread close enough to a place where i can rant about how stupid some people talk these days? I don't get why there are so many wanna-be gangsters. I work in sales and i can't hardly understand some of them.

This better just be a phase and soon we can go back to teaching kids how it iznt Kool ta speakin liek UH fuggin idiot. /rant

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
Typing in a fast reply and accidentally leaving out something has nothing to do with intelligence. People who sit and wait for someone else to make a mistake so they can pounce on it are pathetic.

I'm a grammar puma. I will pounce on anyone with weak spelling and grammar and take them as nourishment.

The fact is, no matter where you're typing something up, if you spell something common wrong, you come off as an idiot.

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
Is this thread close enough to a place where i can rant about how stupid some people talk these days? I don't get why there are so many wanna-be gangsters. I work in sales and i can't hardly understand some of them.

This better just be a phase and soon we can go back to teaching kids how it iznt Kool ta speakin liek UH fuggin idiot. /rant

This is kind of funny for me. My students are constantly whining or rolling eyes when I say something like "I don't know, can you go get a drink?" "I don't understand what you're saying, gunna isn't a word. Are you talking about gunning someone down?" or that "a" is not an abbreviation of "of". Yet, they pick up quickly and then when they start to recognize it, they realize how it sounds like someone isn't very smart when they speak that way.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I'm a grammar puma. I will pounce on anyone with weak spelling and grammar and take them as nourishment.

The fact is, no matter where you're typing something up, if you spell something common wrong, you come off as an idiot.

Doesn't matter you are a psycho.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I have a feeling it's more like, "I tried cheating for THIS? Wait...was it even cheating if I'm not sure if it ever made it in?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0dbwDc2FE]YouTube - ‪Hoosiers slow clap‬‏[/ame]

cyspike

Apr 20, 2011

And here I've wasted my life having sex with women, exercising, making money. Now I feel dumb. I could have been a grammar puma this whole time.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron