Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Got to say that this one was my favorite
4db9bf0e00075.jpg

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Just wondering what was so funny?

Hmm, that response seemed like you just wanted to know what was funny. Right. So that Hawk comment just came out of nowhere, then? It's a thread about misspellings and you bring the fact that I am Hawk fan into it. Sensing a little anger in the post, that's all. :twitcy:

Reactions: VeloClone

cyspike

Apr 20, 2011
With all the stuff that gets posted on this site, do you really think getting made fun of for a typo is the worst part for a 12 year old?!

Don't get me wrong I love it all, but it's not exactly always pg-13
He spells "stadeum" wrong and someone calls him a "moron". He never posts again.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
He spells "stadeum" wrong and someone calls him a "moron". He never posts again.

Ok, I think I've figured out why this is such a sticking point for you. I promise, we'll get through it, but first...

16707-l.jpg

Show me where, on the doll, the dictionary salesman touched you.
:jimlad:

Last edited:
Reactions: CYCLNST8 and IcSyU

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What are you, a pervert?

Lashing out is normal. Just know you're in a safe place, now. This will take time, but you will get better. I promise. :jimlad:

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Being a moderator, do you represent CycloneFanatic?

i'm just having fun with you. Thought we were just joking around. Did I hurt your feelings? If I did, I'm sorry.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Okay, I know this isn't going to be a popular response, but here it is.

I make mistakes, everyone does. I'm more than willing to laugh at my own mistakes and allow others to laugh with me, as a result I'm also willing to laugh with other's who mistakes. However, it should be in good nature and a lot of the responses on CF and other places on the web are not in good nature.

Comments about grammar and spelling being an indication of intelligence are wrong. Without a doubt my wife is smarter than me. She had close to a 4.0 in college and was on the dean's list when we met, but I'm a better speller.

People have strengths in different areas and posters need to realize that. Just because you can spell and they can't doesn't mean that you are smart and they are stupid. Undoubtedly that person could run circles around you in other areas. This is why there is more than one part to the college entrance exams.

If you feel so bad about yourself that you have to belittle other posters to make yourself feel better, then YOU have issues and need a wake up call. Laugh with others, not at others!

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron