Emmanuel Malou

dswagclone

Mar 30, 2010
Look at Paul just scoopin it for his one story a week.

What scoop? That Malou likes ISU a lot? Big secret. I will give Paul credit. He did go visit with the ABCD coach a year or two ago. So he's been on top of that one. Bill wrote that article today though.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Emmanuel Malou Shows Pro Potential [ABCD Prep]

[video=youtube;0giSaDrYnEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0giSaDrYnEA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

looks like Loul Deng playing against a bunch of high school kids.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
What scoop? That Malou likes ISU a lot? Big secret. I will give Paul credit. He did go visit with the ABCD coach a year or two ago. So he's been on top of that one. Bill wrote that article today though.

Sarcasm. I'm not a big PC. Somewhat because he doesn't seem to do anything and somewhat because he has done some things that I thought were in poor taste to drum up board interest.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Sarcasm. I'm not a big PC. Somewhat because he doesn't seem to do anything and somewhat because he has done some things that I thought were in poor taste to drum up board interest.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how that site remains financially viable. He can't make any money from that.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I can't imagine there are many Rivals boards that provide less info than Paul Clark's

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how that site remains financially viable. He can't make any money from that.

Well, I guess I don't know how much he has to pay rivals or anything like that but when I was a member there it seemed like it was a bunch of other guys writing stories. I never really seem to see or hear him at much press conferences or anything like that either so I'm not sure how much time he puts in.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Well, I guess I don't know how much he has to pay rivals or anything like that but when I was a member there it seemed like it was a bunch of other guys writing stories. I never really seem to see or hear him at much press conferences or anything like that either so I'm not sure how much time he puts in.

I was a member there for years and it's probably been about 2 since I left. Nothing worth paying for. If I were to go to a pay site again I'd hit up Scout right now. That dude is putting in some work.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
UNI has done this with a couple guys. He will fill in nicely helping replace Hague as a combo forward in two years.

Map%20haguef993.gif

DreamyFred21

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2012
Grimes
Saw him going through a workout today and he is a legit 6'9"+ and extremely long. Was working on ball handling drills and shot looked smooth and effortless. Seemed like a nice enough guy in my brief interaction with him, so really nothing earth shattering to add here. Not even sure why I'm posting this, I just feel obligated to since I saw him in person

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010

Like trashing Trey Scott because he's from Texas? That whole deal felt incredibly juvenile.