Emmanuel Malou

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
I would guess this would be Malou?

Paul Clark@cyclonereport31m
BASKETBALL RECRUITING: Prep school coach confirms Iowa State official visit this weekend ($) http://iowastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=694&mid=197807746&sid=916&tid=197807746&style=1 …
Not sure why anyone would trust a word that guy (ABC prep coach) says. Guy is a convicted con artist and pathological liar. Malou may be visiting this weekend like he does many home games but doubt it is an official visit. Am guessing they wouldn't burn an official on the kid yet unless they want to work him out. Still been no credible validation on any of the talk (largely because their just isn't a possible credible source involved because ISU can't talk). If ABC prep has had two years to get malou eligible and has yet to do so, it tells you what kind of scam that operation is. How on earth someone would need 3 years to get eligible for a 4 year school is beyond me. I feel bad for the kid. Clearly talented likely getting little real guidance .

Last edited:

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Not sure why anyone would trust a word that guy (ABC prep coach) says. Guy is a convicted con artist and pathological liar. Malou may be visiting this weekend like he does many home games but doubt it is an official visit. Am guessing they wouldn't burn an official on the kid yet unless they want to work him out. Still been no credible validation on any of the talk (largely because their just isn't a possible credible source involved because ISU can't talk). If ABC prep has had two years to get malou eligible and has yet to do so, it tells you what kind of scam that operation is. How on earth someone would need 3 years to get eligible for a 4 year school is beyond me. I feel bad for the kid. Clearly talented likely getting little real guidance .
it isnt malou

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Who cares if its super sketchy. If he qualifies to come to isu he qualifies. The guy we just tried to recruit goes to a prep scbool that is owned by a booster of the college he chose.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
Awesome Melvin avatar State43! I need to do better. Send me a sweet Mel one! I am not very savvy with putting up avatars yet. I just take snapshots from my phone and do it that way..

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Have watched Malou play earlier this year. Just doesn't seem like an impact player at the Div. I level.

UMm? Really. Have u seen his highlight videos? Yea I know they are videos but the dude can flat out play. He tore up the IA Elites. Dude is 6'9 and handles the ball like he's a guard. He's certainly better than Edozie by a factor of 10. I'd take this kid in a heartbeat. Great depth player.