Emmanuel Malou

mattyice

Oct 15, 2011
post-35651-there-is-no-catch-gif-Milana-V-ZLSu.gif

There is no catch.

This totally didn't get the nod it should have just for the obscurity.......well done. :)

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Umm. if that's what you call "very raw talent and a project at the Div.1 level then Edozie is a first round draft choice. He is 10x the player Edozie is right now. Has a very soft touch shooting and at his height dribbles pretty well. Will he start? prob. not but will definately be playing some valuable minutes. Could be a steal. Dude can play.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Who the hell is this guy? What's the problem with his coach? Looks amazing.

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
Emmanuel Malou Shows Pro Potential [ABCD Prep]

[video=youtube;0giSaDrYnEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0giSaDrYnEA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
So, if this is a post grad year, then next year is Fr. and 2015 a So? So he'll only have 3 to play?

The rumor is that he'll come as a grayshirt which is common in football but not basketball. Basically saying he'll sit out next year as a sort of redshirt year while not being on scholarship and then going on scholarship the following year with 4 years to play. At least that's how I understand it.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
The rumor is that he'll come as a grayshirt which is common in football but not basketball. Basically saying he'll sit out next year as a sort of redshirt year while not being on scholarship and then going on scholarship the following year with 4 years to play. At least that's how I understand it.
UNI has done this with a couple guys. He will fill in nicely helping replace Hague as a combo forward in two years.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He has a pretty nice 3 point shot for a big. Is he really 6'9"?

I think he would be a nice addition for ISU.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I would love to have this kid. I just don't want it to be one of those situations where at the last minute he doesn't make it to campus. Or he makes it to campus and is ineligible half the year while the NCAA investigates it, or even the full year.

Also on December 4th this article was posted:

Tritons roll at home - MessengerNews.net | News, Sports, Jobs, Community Info. - The Messenger

"Malou, a 6-foot-9 small forward from Australia, has Div. I offers from Iowa State, Memphis, UNLV, West Virginia and Kansas State."

If someone he played with got $500 without him knowing it he won't be able to play for ISU. But if an ISU booster gives his dad $250,000 and he doesn't know about it, we'll win a national championship and have no punishment at all.

At least that's the precedent from a few years back and I know the NCAA is consistent.