COMMIT: Marcedus Leech, 2019 SF

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I agree, Lewis finished strong, which makes me bullish on his future.

But I think you have to judge the year in its totality nonetheless.

I would hope Leech has a better freshman season than that one.

I was responding to your statement "He showed some flashes late in the season, but he never really got it going," hence my response "I think he got it going pretty well."

• Agree
Reactions: Doc and VeloClone

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Promising,..

@AlexHalsted Steve Prohm said that Iowa State did what's allowed by the NCAA to check the health of signee Marcedus 'Manny' Leech. Iowa State feels good about the progress of his broken leg sustained in August 2017. Leech told me he's healthy and will play Nov. 20 to open his season.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Jesus man. This injury stuff with Leech is oTT. Modern medicine has come a long way they can make things even STRONGER than they were before now.

My dad is having tendon surgery in his foot soon and they said it will be stronger and more flexible than it ever was in his life.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Jesus man. This injury stuff with Leech is oTT. Modern medicine has come a long way they can make things even STRONGER than they were before now.

My dad is having tendon surgery in his foot soon and they said it will be stronger and more flexible than it ever was in his life.

I'm assuming if he had a really bad break, there was potential for tissue damage as well. Otherwise, I'd agree that a break is much better than blowing out your knee or something.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Promising,..

@AlexHalsted Steve Prohm said that Iowa State did what's allowed by the NCAA to check the health of signee Marcedus 'Manny' Leech. Iowa State feels good about the progress of his broken leg sustained in August 2017. Leech told me he's healthy and will play Nov. 20 to open his season.
****, his nickname’s Manny? We’re screwed.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Anyone have an idea of how he is playing so far in his return season? Curious if he's playing at the level he was prior to injury but haven't heard much about him.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Anyone have an idea of how he is playing so far in his return season? Curious if he's playing at the level he was prior to injury but haven't heard much about him.

There’s a thread for this somewhere that’s been getting updated. I think it’s “2019 recruits performance” or something like that.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016

Why bump this thread, jeeez scare. I think there's some posts about his stats in the 2019 Recruits Senior Season Stats thread or whatever it is.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Why bump this thread, jeeez scare. I think there's some posts about his stats in the 2019 Recruits Senior Season Stats thread or whatever it is.

Spent 5 minutes trying to find a thread with updates, only found this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron