Coach Matt's gum chewing.

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I just want to put this out there. I watched his post game/zoom conference. Was he chewing on a giant piece of Silly Puddy or what? My God, he puts Kirk to shame on the chawing. LOL.....

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk and jmb

alarson

Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Glad im not the only one. I started listening to the video and between the bad audio and the gum smacking i figured i'd just read a written report on it later.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I just want to put this out there. I watched his post game/zoom conference. Was he chewing on a giant piece of Silly Puddy or what? My God, he puts Kirk to shame on the chawing. LOL.....
Dude unfortunately because of this I had to quit watching

Cycsk

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Yes, it is annoying. And I could watch it 100 times after this game without being bothered by it.

The guy just is who he is. Same guy that choked up on the field when asked about his team.

Chomp, chomp, chomp. Apparently it is all part of The Process!

Seriously, I think it was an emotion-control mechanism for Campbell so that he wouldn't choke up again in the press conference.

Reactions: VeloClone and JM4CY