Coach Matt's gum chewing.

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cyfanbr

Dec 13, 2013
IL
I don't suffer from misophonia, but reading this article they lost me at "can't stand the sound of others BREATHING". Like what am I supposed to do, die?
Different people with this condition will have different noises that triggers them. Some will be chewing noises, and for the example cited. I am sure is more of an obnoxious breathing noise, mouth breathing etc.

RClone

Dec 8, 2019
We have a outstanding young coach who just secured the biggest win in ISU history..and a couple of posters don't like his gum chewing. Sounds like a big time YOU problem.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and t-noah

ISUTex

May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It shows me how stoked he was after the game. He showed a lot of emotion, which I haven't seen, and it was pretty cool. He needs to endorse whatever brand of gum he was destroying in that interview.

Reactions: NWICY

JRE1975

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 12, 2006
Lakewood Ranch, FL
If I was an AD looking for a new coach I would definitely pass on someone that chews gum during the post game press conference! Such a coach couldn't possibly be able to run a disciplined program!

:jimlad:

• Haha
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY and t-noah