Coach Matt's gum chewing.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I just want to put this out there. I watched his post game/zoom conference. Was he chewing on a giant piece of Silly Puddy or what? My God, he puts Kirk to shame on the chawing. LOL.....

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk and jmb

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Glad im not the only one. I started listening to the video and between the bad audio and the gum smacking i figured i'd just read a written report on it later.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I just want to put this out there. I watched his post game/zoom conference. Was he chewing on a giant piece of Silly Puddy or what? My God, he puts Kirk to shame on the chawing. LOL.....
Dude unfortunately because of this I had to quit watching

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Yes, it is annoying. And I could watch it 100 times after this game without being bothered by it.

The guy just is who he is. Same guy that choked up on the field when asked about his team.

Chomp, chomp, chomp. Apparently it is all part of The Process!

Seriously, I think it was an emotion-control mechanism for Campbell so that he wouldn't choke up again in the press conference.

Reactions: VeloClone and JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Not ********. Just thought is was funny. I'll be the first to buy him a box of puddy.
No that’s what I thought you were doing. I was calling out the others that were whining about it.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron