***CFB Games Oct. 9-10th***

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
Wow.... Arkansas just got hosed, I would be LIVID.
Yeah, that was total BS. Should have been a fumbled backwards pass. It's funny to hear how these SEC upsets (or should be upsets in Arkansas case) are due to the SEC being so good, but the Big 12's are because of how bad the Big 12 and it's defenses are....:rolleyes:. Can't wait to hear how when Big 10 teams lose in week one it will be because of rust in the first game and shouldn't count, while our loss to ULL was a bad loss and the Big 12 sucks.

LanningIsBakersDaddy

Nov 7, 2019
Chicago, IL
Yeah, that was total BS. Should have been a fumbled backwards pass. It's funny to hear how these SEC upsets (or should be upsets in Arkansas case) are due to the SEC being so good, but the Big 12's are because of how bad the Big 12 and it's defenses are....:rolleyes:. Can't wait to hear how when Big 10 teams lose in week one it will be because of rust in the first game and shouldn't count, while our loss to ULL was a bad loss and the Big 12 sucks.
Definitely was a backwards pass. Terrible officiating. It can be frustrating, every time Oklahoma and Texas don't play well the Big 12 is down. Sometimes a conference can have depth.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Jesse Palmer is approaching Mathew McConaghey levels of creepiness.....just saying....i

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
ISU vs KSU in the Big 12 championship.
Maybe I'm too high on Okie State but I think it will be them versus the winner of the K-State-Iowa State game in Title Game. Obviously any upcoming injuries could change that.