CF Pickup Basketball

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I might be there just to socialize. Can't find my camera that I filmed with before and not sure how much I can get on my phone or how much space filming a whole game would take on my phone.

Although for many this is probably a first time in while so nobody really wants to see video of that. ;)
Don't worry if you can't find your camera. It'll still be good to just hang out.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
giphy.gif

Im ready

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'd love to join in, maybe later this summer, tied up in the evenings with new job. It's suppose to go remote though after I get settled in.

I did shoot around today over lunch for about 40 minutes, was a good time! Need to start playing again.

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
Is this message board based pickup basketball played outdoors in Ankeny ??? How did I miss this for so long? I can't play tonight, but I have to check this out sometime if you need people. I'm old and bad at basketball if that disqualifies me.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Is this message board based pickup basketball played outdoors in Ankeny ??? How did I miss this for so long? I can't play tonight, but I have to check this out sometime if you need people. I'm old and bad at basketball if that disqualifies me.
It originally started when a lot of us were in college and played at Lied. Then we got old and we're trying to keep it alive. The location has moved to Ankeny since that seems to be a centralish point for most people. I'm also bad. Feel free to join us next time.

Reactions: Big_Sill