CF Pickup Basketball

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Hello guys. Lifelong Iowa State fan, relatively new to CF. I was wondering if you guys knew the best place to play pickup basketball in the Des Moines metro area. Looking for fairly competitive runs

This group isn't for you then. ;)

I'm sure people would know better than I where the best spots are. I don't know anything outside the Y system and those games seem to run fairly competitively most the time.

• Winner
Reactions: AgronAlum

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
This group isn't for you then. ;)

I'm sure people would know better than I where the best spots are. I don't know anything outside the Y system and those games seem to run fairly competitively most the time.

Winner. I took these clips of the CF league last year.

funny-rain-dance.gif

HonoredGiddyCow-size_restricted.gif

AcidicPotableIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Farnsworth

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Hello guys. Lifelong Iowa State fan, relatively new to CF. I was wondering if you guys knew the best place to play pickup basketball in the Des Moines metro area. Looking for fairly competitive runs

Lifetime has decent pickup Wednesday from 6-8 and Saturday mornings 8-10. Wednesday can be a younger crowd, Saturday mornings are typically guys in their 30’s.

ajspatio19

Jun 9, 2020
Ankeny
looking for a few subs for basketball at an indoor gym in urbandale from 7-9 tonight. Mid-tier skill level would probably be the best fit. Let me know if you're interested.

Reactions: mschmitty17

chau

Oct 31, 2021
Are there any consistent pick-up basketball games in the Waukee/West Des Moines area?