Alert: CF Online Store is now open!

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
The term "dri-fit" is technically incorrect seeing as how that is a trademark of Nike.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I wouldn't mind considering something with the credits but they are so inflated right now, credits don't mean much. I mean, we're constantly giving them away for free because people run out. If we ever considered anything like that, we'd have to pretty much start from scratch and I'm not sure that is a route we'll want to go down.

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
I wouldn't mind considering something with the credits but they are so inflated right now, credits don't mean much. I mean, we're constantly giving them away for free because people run out. If we ever considered anything like that, we'd have to pretty much start from scratch and I'm not sure that is a route we'll want to go down.
This. Keep credits for Cybookie. I'm always running out and begging for more, so dont go down that road:wink:

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

So what you're saying is we need to spread the wealth around.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Chris, what brand are these dri-fit items? $50 for a polo seems steep without a swoosh or Under Armor attached to it.

The term "dri-fit" is technically incorrect seeing as how that is a trademark of Nike.

What ianoconnor said. I don't see a swoosh so I'm doubting they're Nike, and $50....damn. The Bookstore is a ripoff and you can get the coaches polo in there for $60 (or get 5% off for every 6 points Iowa State scores on Mondays after football games :yes:)