Big Brother Discussion Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Am I the only one who despises any twists that force teams? Why does BB do this every year? Why does every other country with BB know how twists should work and we don’t?

Go BB Canada route. Randomly give individuals challenges. Doesn’t have to strictly be about HOH/POV

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
So I’m just catching up so I’m behind. For the live feeders, is it the edit or did Taylor actually do something? I know she was kind of off putting to some people, but what the **** just happened?

Reactions: Drew0311

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
So I’m just catching up so I’m behind. For the live feeders, is it the edit or did Taylor actually do something? I know she was kind of off putting to some people, but what the **** just happened?

I don’t do live feed but my daughter and I can’t figure out if they are not showing us something. I’m so glad she got into an alliance and she can enjoy herself. She is straight up being bullied. Unless, big brother isn’t showing us something

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I follow live feed accounts and every single one says Taylor is reserved/shy but gets along with everyone. General consensus is primarily the girls (Paloma being the biggest instigator) felt Taylor’s mix of being shy mixed with wearing her bikini around the boys was Taylor’s way of saying she is better than everyone else. However, Taylor’s gameplay has not displayed this, this is strictly how Paloma and a few others perceived Taylor.

Taylor is simply a shy individual who is smoking hot in a bikini. If I was that hot, I would wear a bikini all day too.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I also don’t look at results, so I have no clue who goes up. However, if it is Ameerah, I’ll feel bad, as she seemed like a great player. But if the cost is waking up the other houseguests to not being ********, that’s fine, too.

But back to back weeks with Pooch and Nicole ******* around when they don’t need to and plans potentially not going their way. Nicoles a super fan so she has no excuse to be as dumb as she’s been.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
They way they are treating Taylor is ********. But I am glad to see her get into an alliance that sees how ****** the others are treating her.

• Agree
Reactions: Arkansas Cyclone

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I never liked him but last episode was the end. The gay cook woman can go with him. That was a sad a pathetic display on both parts that goes beyond show to bad human.

Totally agree. All Taylor was trying to do was offer her support. She was trying to be a good human. So the cook lady decides to make it look like she was trying to convince her to quit. Then Daniel jumps on her. Taylor is going to get payback and I hope the alliance actually works and they pick the bullies off one by one.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Totally agree. All Taylor was trying to do was offer her support. She was trying to be a good human. So the cook lady decides to make it look like she was trying to convince her to quit. Then Daniel jumps on her. Taylor is going to get payback and I hope the alliance actually works and they pick the bullies off one by one.
Completely agree with this. I'd love nothing more than to see Daniel and his cohort picked off before they can even make it to jury.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I don’t hate Ameerah but if they proceed with the plan to get her out, it would be nice to see the “bullies” not get their way.
I actually don't mind Ameerah either, she was/is one of my favorites from the start and I'd love to see her go further into the game. If there was any way to back door Nicole tonight without endangering Taylor I'd be thrilled. The expression on Nicole's face the moment she got ousted would be priceless (along with Daniel's expression as well).