Big Brother Discussion Thread

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
My plea to CBS, as I’m sure they read CF:

- Save money on Celebrity BB and any other BB
- Give the people a Winter BB

I always hate tonight. BB consumes so much of my life when it’s on. When it’s gone, I don’t know what to do with myself.

I sure hope so! I was unable to watch the first 3/4 of this season so never got into it, but watched it towards the end. Thats 2 years in a row life took me away from BB. I need this in my life, Let's get another season!!!!

I have thoughts about CBS influencing for good optics, but I won't make comments not actually seeing the whole last few seasons.

Just let the game be.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Finally night is always funny because I get the yearly call from my mother telling me I'm never allowed to audition for BB as I'll embarrass her, as if I'd ever get casted anyways lol.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Reading recent interviews. Taylor has already forgotten about Monte and is back onto Joseph.

Seems almost like a Boogie situation. I respect it, but with all the people on social media celebrating this move, I’m curious how it would look if roles were reversed.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Anyone watching this year? Really don’t like Cam, but he brought the entertainment this week with his move. Looks like an interesting last 24 hours from the clips I have seen.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron