Big Brother Discussion Thread

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I was so confused at first with the noms. I didn’t know if he was actually trying to do the all guys alliance. Alyssa was going home in my eyes unless she won veto as I didn’t think they were following through with the back door. Worked out perfectly.
Turner wanted to do the all guys alliance and wanted to get Brittney out.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Btw Terrance trying to start a black alliance might be up there with some of the worst head scratchers ever. After what happened with Kyle

Terrance was grasping at straws and is always full of ****. He is so wishy washy on everything. I don't understand his problem with Taylor.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Kyle took it like a *****, he should have stood up for himself. Terrance basically proved his point. Terrance was all butt hurt by what Kyle accused him of doing and then turns around and tries to play the race card. This is a game and people will use everything to form pacts. We've seen race, sexuality, sex, regions, etc. all being used over the years. The cookout was the only one that seemed to work.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
This has been my favorite season since Season 20 (Kaycee and Tyler) if not Season 16 (My all time favorite)

A lot of great game drama since the first eviction of the season.

Still think we could get rid of the whole "spend 20 minutes a week on a social issue" issue. I think the show has probably rid itself of its die-hard racist, sexist, xenophobe fans by now. I think the Kyle thing was important. I'd listen to a podcast on each player, I just don't want to get invested in actual gameplay and then all the sudden hear a 10 minute segment on how Monte's black is different than Taylor's black. Important, no doubt, but literally nothing to do with the show.

Instead maybe implement more entertaining things, like "create a ridiculous business plan and make three houseguests say they would invest in your plan" or "get three houseguests to say these three words" and when challenges are completed, rewards are handed out.

Reactions: riceville98

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I assume Taylor wins if she’s sitting in final 2. I know Turner would take Monte and I gotta think if Monte was smart he would take Turner as well.

May be a toss up if it’s two guys. But I would lean Monte

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Taylor absolutely earned that win. I wish she wouldn’t have used her being a black woman as a reason to win in 90% of her speech, her resume AND social game should have won it alone, but whatever.

BB producers, now take advantage of 3 straight Americas Favorite HG winners being black women and back to back black winners to create a show that doesn’t make 50% of its content revolve around race.

May 7, 2020
Taylor absolutely earned that win. I wish she wouldn’t have used her being a black woman as a reason to win in 90% of her speech, her resume AND social game should have won it alone, but whatever.

BB producers, now take advantage of 3 straight Americas Favorite HG winners being black women and back to back black winners to create a show that doesn’t make 50% of its content revolve around race.
Taylor did 3 things well:
1. He speech was 1000 times better than Monte’s
2. Snuggled up to Joseph and got him to drag her into an alliance that protected her.
3. Climb in bed with Monte to ensure her place in the final 2 if he won HOH.

Monte was dumb for taking her because he would have won unanimously otherwise.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Taylor did 3 things well:
1. He speech was 1000 times better than Monte’s
2. Snuggled up to Joseph and got him to drag her into an alliance that protected her.
3. Climb in bed with Monte to ensure her place in the final 2 if he won HOH.

Monte was dumb for taking her because he would have won unanimously otherwise.
Taylor dominated her Q and A. I felt a large part of that was her background with pageants - she killed it.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I guess another point of reflection for Monte

0 women were going to vote against Taylor

Joseph was not going to vote against Taylor, he didn’t know how serious of a relationship there was

Kyle was going to make the most progressive move

Terrance did not have a good relationship with Monte

Just weird decision overall

Reactions: 2076

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
forgot the finale was tonight. Monte was a dumb*** for taking Taylor. Should of thought with his real head and not his little head.

Reactions: ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
forgot the finale was tonight. Monte was a dumb*** for taking Taylor. Should of thought with his real head and not his little head.
I didn’t remember until about 6:30.

I’m not against CBS removing the memory episode and spending 2 weeks on 4 players, but they could’ve done a better job promoting it

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I didn’t remember until about 6:30.

I’m not against CBS removing the memory episode and spending 2 weeks on 4 players, but they could’ve done a better job promoting it

First season since I starting watching in Season 8 where half the season I didn't watch. God I hated this season. Nobody in that house I really enjoyed.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Taylor made a wise move by sleeping with Monte. Monte did the exact thing he was so totally against and started a showmance and it lost him 750k. I don’t think Monte knew how much the jury wasn’t in love with turner

Reactions: 2076

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
First season since I starting watching in Season 8 where half the season I didn't watch. God I hated this season. Nobody in that house I really enjoyed.

I actually liked this one…perhaps my favorite since BB 16. Only knock was way too much social issues talk and not enough fun game talk.

But this cast was great - the blindsides early on were awesome and most weeks were not predictable immediately after knowing the HOH, unlike the last few seasons

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Taylor made a wise move by sleeping with Monte. Monte did the exact thing he was so totally against and started a showmance and it lost him 750k. I don’t think Monte knew how much the jury wasn’t in love with turner
I’m curious why she’s celebrated for this move when Nick was castrated a few years ago for doing similar.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron