Big Brother 22

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
BTW that first HOH was hella rigged for the guys. The girls had the two hardests holes down at the bottom, the guys had easier ones up top.

I originally thought that but then realized that guys and girls weren't cross competing for that portion.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
It caused them to not be able to finish the comp

I think as a hole it was a terrible idea. Very boring TV. We all wanted to see the houseguests react to seeing each other for the first time vs. a comp right off the bat.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I think as a hole it was a terrible idea. Very boring TV. We all wanted to see the houseguests react to seeing each other for the first time vs. a comp right off the bat.

Live premiere was a bad idea. Can we outlaw hugging in the BB house? They waste like 30 minutes an episode just showing people hugging. They can throw away the elimination speeches while they’re at it.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
They really screwed up the cast. No real fun players like Brent or Zach I think was his name. Sometimes it's not about game play all the time. IT's about the guys who kind of care but you can tell they are just there to have a fun summer and be on TV. Jesse anyone? He was a complete moron but super fun to have in the house.

• Agree
Reactions: Farnsworth

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
They really screwed up the cast. No real fun players like Brent or Zach I think was his name. Sometimes it's not about game play all the time. IT's about the guys who kind of care but you can tell they are just there to have a fun summer and be on TV. Jesse anyone? He was a complete moron but super fun to have in the house.

Its different on an all star season. I think Josh was supposed to be included but I bet he would have been a totally different personality than pots and pans Josh.

I like Janelle and Kaysar. They got game. They need to bring in three more for a nice secondary alliance when it eventually devolves in to guys vs girls for a bit. I think it should be a 5-some. Something like;

Janelle
Kaysar
Tyler
Nerd Nicole
Cody

Cody might be unrealistic though. Would go Christmas probably at that point because it needs to be a potential comp beast.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If anyone is interested in doing a BB22 Stockwatch challenge, let me know. There is a website set up already where you just sign up (for free) and you get $200 to start and then a stipend each week. Based on how the players are positioned in the house week to week their stock prices go up or down. So for example this week you could buy Kevin stock low and if he gets HOH next week his net worth will go up and you could sell it for profit.

Long story short, if people are interested, reply on here so I can send the link after the prices get determined tonight. We'll all be apart of a larger network but I can search through CF names and create a leaderboard on here from it.

cy90

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 12, 2010
If anyone is interested in doing a BB22 Stockwatch challenge, let me know. There is a website set up already where you just sign up (for free) and you get $200 to start and then a stipend each week. Based on how the players are positioned in the house week to week their stock prices go up or down. So for example this week you could buy Kevin stock low and if he gets HOH next week his net worth will go up and you could sell it for profit.

Long story short, if people are interested, reply on here so I can send the link after the prices get determined tonight. We'll all be apart of a larger network but I can search through CF names and create a leaderboard on here from it.
Sounds like fun send me the link please.

Reactions: mj4cy

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Hit me up dogg.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Last chance to get your stockwatch picks in! Be the CF champ!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
@Fitzy @STATE12 @CloneinWDSM

Market closes at 7 PM central tonight.

I decided to diversify and pick 3-4 people who I thought could get some power and get a better rating next week.

The rankings are determined by RHAP LFC crew (Rob has a podcast) based on their win equity at the current time in the game. Thus why you see Kevin/Keesha with lower rankings and Cody with a higher one.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
@Fitzy @STATE12 @CloneinWDSM

Market closes at 7 PM central tonight.

I decided to diversify and pick 3-4 people who I thought could get some power and get a better rating next week.

The rankings are determined by RHAP LFC crew (Rob has a podcast) based on their win equity at the current time in the game. Thus why you see Kevin/Keesha with lower rankings and Cody with a higher one.

I diversified my portfolio as well. Equal parts men and women. I think that Ian and Nicole done got a big old target painted on their backs when the meowmeow walked in on their late night pow wow.