Big Brother 22

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I diversified my portfolio as well. Equal parts men and women. I think that Ian and Nicole done got a big old target painted on their backs when the meowmeow walked in on their late night pow wow.

Yeah I was tempted to spend all my money on Ian and hope he gets HOH or better positioning then sell all my shares next week.

You only get something like $20 additional each week from here on out so selling at the right times is key also.

• Useful
Reactions: Gunnerclone

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Commission stays in control. Easy week with Janelle and Kaysar up and one of them goes home.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Commission stays in control. Easy week with Janelle and Kaysar up and one of them goes home.

Latest I've heard on feeds is Memphis is not wanting to target those two the most. He's been talking about getting Ian, Nicole A., or David. Nothing set in stone so nothing really to spoil yet.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
For those who did the stockwatch, I bought the following:

Cody: 8 shares at $7/share. He's got so many base alliances and with Memphis winning HoH, I think his stock goes up.

Ian: 6 shares at $4/share. Memphis winning HoH scares me as Ian has come out of his mouth last week. Hoping Franzel can steer Memphis away from Ian.

Kevin: 6 shares at $4/share. Typically the nominee that stays from week 1 is set up for a good portion of th egame.

Tyler: 16 shares at $6/share. I think he's going to turn it on and $6 was a steal.

New rankings/prices come out Tuesday night then stocks open again to where you can make decisions before next Thursday.

Reactions: Fitzy

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Ill take Nicole for the win this season. Her nerdy "I am not really that competitive but actually I am very competitive schtick almost worked all the way last time. I think it works this time.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land

Cody: 8 shares at $7/share. He's got so many base alliances and with Memphis winning HoH, I think his stock goes up.

Ian: 6 shares at $4/share. Memphis winning HoH scares me as Ian has come out of his mouth last week. Hoping Franzel can steer Memphis away from Ian.

Kevin: 6 shares at $4/share. Typically the nominee that stays from week 1 is set up for a good portion of th egame.

Tyler: 16 shares at $6/share. I think he's going to turn it on and $6 was a steal.

New rankings/prices come out Tuesday night then stocks open again to where you can make decisions before next Thursday.
I bought:

Christmas: 10 shares at $5/share. I don't think enough people view her as a threat this early and she seems like she'll be able to chum it up enough to last for awhile.

David: 10 shares at $4/share. Going for the "no way they vote him out super early considering how his first BB experience went" play.

Memphis: 4 shares at $5/share. Wish I would have bought more now that he won HOH, but might end up selling fast since he could get some blood on his hands this week.

Nicole A: 20 shares at $3/share. She's cool and there are bigger targets out there. Seems like a bargain play.

Tyler: 5 shares at $6/share. He's a good player - just didn't go all-in on him since other people know he's a good player too.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I bought:

Christmas: 10 shares at $5/share. I don't think enough people view her as a threat this early and she seems like she'll be able to chum it up enough to last for awhile.

David: 10 shares at $4/share. Going for the "no way they vote him out super early considering how his first BB experience went" play.

Memphis: 4 shares at $5/share. Wish I would have bought more now that he won HOH, but might end up selling fast since he could get some blood on his hands this week.

Nicole A: 20 shares at $3/share. She's cool and there are bigger targets out there. Seems like a bargain play.

Tyler: 5 shares at $6/share. He's a good player - just didn't go all-in on him since other people know he's a good player too.

Nice diversification. Best thing is if one of those is a flop, you can sell it back for partial reimbursement and focus on someone else.

The highest earners are the ones that go all in on someone hoping they make the biggest jump. Risky, but highly rewarded.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Ill take Nicole for the win this season. Her nerdy "I am not really that competitive but actually I am very competitive schtick almost worked all the way last time. I think it works this time.

Nicole A? She's going to have to turn quite a bit around quickly for that to happen.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Latest I've heard on feeds is Memphis is not wanting to target those two the most. He's been talking about getting Ian, Nicole A., or David. Nothing set in stone so nothing really to spoil yet.
Kinda read that to. Not really sure why David. From what I’ve read or seen, he is putting off a vibe that he doesn’t really know much that is going on.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Its different on an all star season. I think Josh was supposed to be included but I bet he would have been a totally different personality than pots and pans Josh.

I like Janelle and Kaysar. They got game. They need to bring in three more for a nice secondary alliance when it eventually devolves in to guys vs girls for a bit. I think it should be a 5-some. Something like;

Janelle
Kaysar
Tyler
Nerd Nicole
Cody

Cody might be unrealistic though. Would go Christmas probably at that point because it needs to be a potential comp beast.

That's not very specific. IMO both Nicole's are kind of Nerdy.

Reactions: mj4cy

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015

Just getting caught up now. Haven't watched Sunday night's episode yet, but probably diversified with my stockwatch selections too much:

Christmas: 5 @ $5/ea
Cody: 9 @ $7/ea
Dani: 2 @ $8/ea (Probably paid way too much, only started watching since Season 15 so not familiar with the older season players. Just liked a couple of the conversations I caught of her early.)
David: 1 @ $4/ea
Enzo: 2 @ $7/ea
Memphis: 5 @ $5/ea
Nicole A: 3 @ $3/ea
Tyler: 9 @ $6/ea

So I'm in on half of the cast. Went heavier on familiarity with later seasons that I've seen, and also where I liked their social game but for the most part could go and win a competition or at least put up a good fight if absolutely needed to save themselves.

Reactions: mj4cy

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Nicole F is good, she even has you fooled. She always hangs with the cool kids and is engaged to Khalasar Victor.

She is good. She's also messy. She's also whiny. It's fun to root against her. She is playing the paranoid role perfectly and people know that's how she is so to the house she's not acting unusual.

Apparently her pregame was extremely messy.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
David is so bad at this game.

After catching up on live feeds yesterday....yes.....yes I agree. He had some decent reads last year during camp comeback but he is out of his league this year. Absolutely a miss.

STATE12

Jul 8, 2015
David is so bad at this game.
Within the first few days in the house, I saw a clip where he was asking Cody and Dani how a part of the game worked that was really basic. I think it might have been how the power of veto worked or the competition for it, or something along those lines. They thought he was joking initially. That's what you see in a standard season with recruits that barely watch the required footage to get on the show, not from a cast member of "all stars".