Big Brother 21

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Swaggy C had all the potential to be an All Star - telling Tyler, who was the first HOH, exactly how the nominations should go, was ultimately his downfall - a little to power hungry early on.

But my God, he could compete.

Tyler had two phenomenal moves to start out season 20 with:

1. He gets Sam to trust him and tell him she has a bonus life power. Tyler then uses the info to vaguely tell Kaitlyn a power could happen and she should vote Steve out instead of Sam. Steve was Fouthe leaning so this could have skewed numbers the rest of the year.

2. He gets Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy on her own HOH after he saw how good Swaggy could be at this game.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Here's the latest that I've heard from various twitter/twitch accounts and podcasts. It's very fluid and I'm sure will be some surprises when we find out hopefully tomorrow for sure. But for fun.....

Women-original season in ( ):

Locks:

Janelle (6,7,14) - She's either loved or hated and never boring.
Bayleigh (20) - yawn.
Dani (8,13) - she is hungry and has wanted a chance back for nearly 10 years.
Nicole Anthony (21) - she was such a breath of fresh air last year among the "cool kids"
Da'Vonne Rogers (17,18) - two bad seasons but decent TV I guess?
Kaycee Clark (20) - still in a coma from her boring game but hey she wont a ton of vetos right?

2 of the following 3 will be in:
Nicole Franzel (16,18) - she's engaged to victor so I assume she can't showmance her way through the game
Danielle Reyes (3,7) - Would be amazing. Her season 3 game was phenomenal and should have won if it weren't for crappy jury rules at the time.
Amber Borzotra (16) - meh

Rumored but probably an alternate at best - Christmas (19) and Diane (5,7)

Men:

Locks:

Josh Martinez (19) - watch out meatballs!
Ian Terry - have reviewed more and more of season 16 and am less and less impressed with his game. Don't @ me.
Tyler Cripsin (20) - great player and good TV. Please don't team up with boring Kaycee again.
Cody Calafiore (16) - super underrated game being next to Derrick. Did a ton to help push "The Hitmen".

2 of the following 3:

Kaysar (6,7) - great guy but not a great BB player
Enzo (12) - the meow meow. what else do you need? Sounds like he's quarantined but is an alternate.
David Alexander - guy isn't exactly an All-Star yet but he had some really good reads/insight and showed more bb acumen then some people who make it all the way to the finals.

Other rumors:

Kevin Campbell (11) - forgot he made final 3
Memphis (10) - would be fun but doubt it
Paul (18,19) - Tyler definitely needs this. Need multiple huge targets in this game
Hayden (12) - Can't see him and Enzo both in.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Here's the latest that I've heard from various twitter/twitch accounts and podcasts. It's very fluid and I'm sure will be some surprises when we find out hopefully tomorrow for sure. But for fun.....

Locks:

Bayleigh (20) - yawn.
Nicole Anthony (21) - she was such a breath of fresh air last year among the "cool kids"
Kaycee Clark (20) - still in a coma from her boring game but hey she wont a ton of vetos right?

Nicole Franzel (16,18) - she's engaged to victor so I assume she can't showmance her way through the game
Danielle Reyes (3,7) - Would be amazing. Her season 3 game was phenomenal and should have won if it weren't for crappy jury rules at the time.

Men:

Locks:

Ian Terry - have reviewed more and more of season 16 and am less and less impressed with his game. Don't @ me.
Tyler Cripsin (20) - great player and good TV. Please don't team up with boring Kaycee again.
Cody Calafiore (16) - super underrated game being next to Derrick. Did a ton to help push "The Hitmen".

2 of the following 3:

Enzo (12) - the meow meow. what else do you need? Sounds like he's quarantined but is an alternate.
David Alexander - guy isn't exactly an All-Star yet but he had some really good reads/insight and showed more bb acumen then some people who make it all the way to the finals.

Other rumors:

Paul (18,19) - Tyler definitely needs this. Need multiple huge targets in this game

Seems kind of lackluster to me but I'll definitely watch. The girl list is pretty strong but the guy one doesn't do much for me. Ian does nothing for me as his game was too obvious after the season was over that I don't think he can pull it off again. I miss some of the old school people, I'm just a big Dr Will fanboy but I doubt he'd ever do it again. Most of the guys seem like pretty big targets after their last rounds, can they switch it up to succeed, we shall see.

I met Paul and Cowboy at Prairie Meadows one day and they were both super chill.

Edit: Most of those girls seem pretty played out as well. I'd like DaVonne as long as she's like she was on the challenge. I think those people will do good. I think it'd be interesting to get some Challenge folks on the show like BB crossed over to them.

Edit two. How come Paulie isn't in the running after his Challenge run. He was a great villain on that show.

edit three: I like Paul and Hayden more than the others for men.

I think Christmas should be in as well.

edit four: I think Bayleigh and Janellle are terrible picks

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Locks:

Bayleigh (20) - yawn.

Men:

Locks:

2 of the following 3:

Other rumors:

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/big-brother-22-cast-bb22-all-stars-houseguests/

Reactions: hoopitup

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Seeing rumors from Evel **** and Dan and Derrick were both in line to get on the show, but Nicole somehow got CBS production to keep them off

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Didn’t really watch heavily before season 16.
Could get very loud in that house with Josh, Paul, Bayleigh and Dayvonne in the house.

There were rumors that Christmas was going to be on. Maybe she is an alt if one tests positive.

Will be interesting to see if people come at Tyler/Kaycee right away or how they adapt. People know they are close and with out sturdy their alliance was, people would have to know they will be each other’s #1.

Tyler will just convince everyone he’s not aligning with Kaycee and actually doesn’t want to help her because he should have won that season...all while being in an obvious alliance with Kaycee.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Tyler will just convince everyone he’s not aligning with Kaycee and actually doesn’t want to help her because he should have won that season...all while being in an obvious alliance with Kaycee.

It'll be interesting to see his strategy.

Above all else, we should all recognize these players have all pre-gamed much like Survivor. The season could be high level all the way or a trainwreck. Either way it's something new so I'll take it!

I plan to give my full cast analysis that no one will care to read some time this week.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
IF anyone is interested, I plan to do a BB stock watch similar to how RHAP has done it throughout the year. There is a website that tracks everything so it should be easy for us.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing a draft just for fun, let me know.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It'll be interesting to see his strategy.

Above all else, we should all recognize these players have all pre-gamed much like Survivor. The season could be high level all the way or a trainwreck. Either way it's something new so I'll take it!

I plan to give my full cast analysis that no one will care to read some time this week.

I can’t remember much prior to like season 18 at this point. Will Tyler and Kaycee be the top comp beasts again in this house?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I can’t remember much prior to like season 18 at this point. Will Tyler and Kaycee be the top comp beasts again in this house?

That's a really good question. So many of these players were comp beasts.

My opinion is if you have to win comps to advance you did something wrong (refer to Will's game in season 2 and 7) socially.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Rumors on social media Josh and Kaycee were in Miami together prior to heading to the house and both tested positive

Good thing they are being quarantined I guess...

So Kaycee and Bayleigh have some really bad blood from the challenge. Should be interesting.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Apparently Paul has made a statement on Twitter that he's not playing. Hope it's real as I'm good with never seeing him on big brother again.

Yeah I'd only want him there to take some heat off other players I like that will be targets.

Robyn Kass took down her tweet that the cast would be revealed today so something is up or some last minute shuffling is happening.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

That's basically where I've landed with the cast but not 100%.

It could definitely be worse. And beyond that we could have no BB at all. Give me the worst 16 houseguests in history over no BB.

Just wish they wouldn't call it All-Stars. Some of these are clearly not All-Stars. It should be a returning season.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois

Locks:

Bayleigh (20) - yawn.

Men:

Locks:

2 of the following 3:

Other rumors:

I think you’re mixing up Ian and Steve. Ian was season 14 and played a really good game.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
If that cast is true I could see it turn into an old school vs new school type of thing.

I haven’t heard of some then since I have only watched the last 5 or so seasons.

I know Tyler really liked Nicole and David from Season 21 so I could see that alliance potentially.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
My 2 biggest gripes are Christmas and Kevin. Kevin didn't do a hell of alot in 11. Like @mj4cy said something is better than nothing. Would love to see a Bayliegh Davonne fight.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron