Big Brother 20 thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
How can you not like swaggy? He's the guy I'm cheering for.

I can't cheer for Winston because one of those gun loving tools (I need my gun for safety) I can't stand. I can't cheer for Brett because he's a bro and a tool (anyone who has fake glasses is a tool).

So I'm cheering for Swaggy, Hayleigh, Bayleigh and Angela. I also like Kaycee a little.

Because I hate hearing the word Swaggy 100 times an episode. It was a good thing I wasn't around sharp objects last night.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I cannot stand the dude bro lifeguard. And the Vegas girl is gonna be annoying as hell.

Not sure why but I like the aura girl a lot after this episode.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Very dumb move. There was no reason for the HOH to put up two very strong players week 1. That’s a death sentence.

The strongest personalities seem to always win HOH at first, walk around all cocky, put up big threats, then get votes out a week later. That one week though, they act like the game is their game and they are invincible. It’s a long season. Shaggy won’t last long in my opinion

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I just watched the first two episodes last night. My thoughts:

1. I hate how BB has become soooo gimmicky. They are going overboard with the theme like they did last year, with all the stupid effects of them disappearing and what not. Plus the app store, and browser crap. Also they are forcing people to constantly play up there character in diary room sessions. For example the cyber security guy always has to make some technology pun, anytime he speaks from there.

2. Overall a lot eye candy, for guys and girls.

3. I think this could turn out to be a pretty decent season. I really didn't want to see the trailer park girl or cop go home so soon, so hopefully something gets shaken up.

I haven't learned names yet so it's hard to follow what's going on sometimes, so I have no rooting interests yet.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
They are letting social media get too involved as well. Last year Jessica and Christmas kept getting perks because they had a social media army. Now they are doubling down and doing this weekly and punishing someone who doesn't have a following. I understand they want to get fans involved, but it effects the game.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I've watched since season one and prefer more of a traditional game without outside interference. I don't mind twists here and there however. I liked the way they did the save 8 and then switched it up after they made plans.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Agree with everything you said Farnsy especially the cliche DR remarks. Also we the audience know how the comp works, we don't need a stupid explanation by a random houseguest. At least this year they included no bb vets.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I just watched the first two episodes last night. My thoughts:

1. I hate how BB has become soooo gimmicky. They are going overboard with the theme like they did last year, with all the stupid effects of them disappearing and what not. Plus the app store, and browser crap. Also they are forcing people to constantly play up there character in diary room sessions. For example the cyber security guy always has to make some technology pun, anytime he speaks from there.

2. Overall a lot eye candy, for guys and girls.

3. I think this could turn out to be a pretty decent season. I really didn't want to see the trailer park girl or cop go home so soon, so hopefully something gets shaken up.

I haven't learned names yet so it's hard to follow what's going on sometimes, so I have no rooting interests yet.

Amen to number 1. They are really starting to make this cartoon-ish.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I'm struggling to find people I like on this show. It's still early so I'm sure someone will emerge.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
some wardrobe malfunctions from Angela, Rachel and Kaitlyn on Reddit. Very nice, very nice indeed.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Got a rare BB blindside tonight. Wanted a Level 6 hoh win. Kaitlyn is going to be such a freaking wildcard. She totally didn't want to win that hoh. She looked sick to her stomach.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Swaggy and his GF with priceless reactions

2dhnnq.gif

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Haven’t been able to watch since the first two episodes. Will binge the next 3 Saturday. Anything crazy happen??

Anyone banging yet?

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
we have boobage from Kaitlyn, Hayleigh and bayleigh on reddit.

Hayleigh and Kaitlyn = niccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
FYI for those confused on how Tyler was on TKO. It was recorded back in maybe April if twitter is anything to judge by, I think him being on it has nothing to do with Big Brother or vice versa.

I feel like something that close between should kinda be "illegal" since they're so serious with the rule on Price is Right typically but whatever.

He's not the first BB contestant to be on a gameshow either, Matt from BB12 was on Power of 10 and of course so was Danielle and Amber while on BB8.

Zach from BB8 was actually a contestant that made the stage on The Price is Right this year as well.