Big Brother 20 thread

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Okay, while I don't entirely agree with what Julie said at the end, there's a certain reason for that.

The Redstones didn't want Les out because of the Me Too thing, all that was was a great cover. They wanted Les out because they are actively trying to take over CBS and remerge that with Viacom again. They want a stooge in Les' position essentially.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I’ve has discussions with my buddy for a little while now on who takes Julies job after this season, since I highly doubt she returns.

I’ve said Derek or Jeff because of their post-BB hosting experience. Both would be great and have good personalities. Last weeks blast of Derek my have been an interview of sorts. I know they have former people on frequently but he’s got the history and he knows the game as well as anyone

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Seems a little weird but season one had two hosts. Derek lacks solid charisma to bring knew people. Britney would be an interesting addition but I know she has personal issues and on top of that, I could see her not being able to contain herself if someone was blindsided. She’s definitely comes off as one who could accidentally spill the beans to a jury member.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I like Derrick but he is a little serious to be host. I would say Mark Mcgrath. Lead singer of sugar ray would make a good host who has played the game. Have a feeling they will go with like Ross Matthews though.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I like Derrick but he is a little serious to be host. I would say Mark Mcgrath. Lead singer of sugar ray would make a good host who has played the game. Have a feeling they will go with like Ross Matthews though.

It would be hard to make me stop, but I think I will be done watching Big Brother if it’s either of the Off the Block hosts. Awful and obnoxious, I haven’t made it through one episode because the two hosts are constantly doing their high pitch, dumb, dramatic screaming and make it all about themselves

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
It would be hard to make me stop, but I think I will be done watching Big Brother if it’s either of the Off the Block hosts. Awful and obnoxious, I haven’t made it through one episode because the two hosts are constantly doing their high pitch, dumb, dramatic screaming and make it all about themselves

Oh I totally agree. It's stupid and annoying. Mark McGrath would be interesting though. I would love someone like Dan Geiling (SP?) the former winner of the show. I think he would destroy peoples game play during the interview after they get tossed. Unlike Julie.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
Plus she a has resume that deserves to win. She's come on strong as a comp winner and clearly hasn't pissed on nearly as many people as Tyler has.

Tylers whole body of work probably deserves the win but with this creepy and annoying jury his only shot to win was against Brett.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Tylers whole body of work probably deserves the win but with this creepy and annoying jury his only shot to win was against Brett.

I agree. Tyler has played the best game. Won when he needed. Pulled a big move on Brett, played a good strategy game. However, this jury might be the worst one I can remember. They had no idea how to play the game. So basically they think every move made was personal. I hope brett get's in that jury house and let's them know that it's a game and it's supposed to be played that way. Bayleigh, Rockstar, are both running around acting like they were cheated.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I agree. Tyler has played the best game. Won when he needed. Pulled a big move on Brett, played a good strategy game. However, this jury might be the worst one I can remember. They had no idea how to play the game. So basically they think every move made was personal. I hope brett get's in that jury house and let's them know that it's a game and it's supposed to be played that way. Bayleigh, Rockstar, are both running around acting like they were cheated.
Um, excuse me, did you not see those cowards vote out Rockstar JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY???

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines

Brett and Angela's Good Bye messages sure made it sound personal.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Oh I totally agree. It's stupid and annoying. Mark McGrath would be interesting though. I would love someone like Dan Geiling (SP?) the former winner of the show. I think he would destroy peoples game play during the interview after they get tossed. Unlike Julie.

Dan would be good but I think he's focusing his career on playing video games.

Mark would be really cool. He's a cool dude.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Rockstar: 0 wins in any competition, gets stuck on the rock climb wall, sleeps all day.

I DESERVE TO BE HERE UNLIKE YOU SPOILED BRATS WHO GO AROUND WINNING COMPS AND SUCH

• Funny
Reactions: Knownothing

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Future host Jeff Schroeder comes back

Honestly think he and Derrick getting spots has been a tryout of sorts. Both have a history of hosting shows and both have had irregular segments this season.

I personally would love a duo show. Jeff works with contestants and Derrick acting as a play by play

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz