Baylor to build new arena

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Fieldhouse_interior.0.0.jpg

IMO, that is actually very ugly. What is with those corner sections? Awful.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
That video says "it's as loud as any arena I've been in!!"

One can assume he's been everywhere from the Ferrell Center to wherever TCU plays. Because 7,500 people is fewer than what ISU women get.

Also, Rape Court is pronounced "Ra-PAY Court" after major donor Jim Rape of Rape Publishing company. Murder Cover-Up Arena is is named after world-class Murder Brand Cosmetics & Fragrances and their industry-leading cover-up. It's the brand used by Joanna Gaines!

"Remember ladies, don't cover up unless it's Murder!"

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: aauummm

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
That video says "it's as loud as any arena I've been in!!"

One can assume he's been everywhere from the Ferrell Center to wherever TCU plays. Because 7,500 people is fewer than what ISU women get.
To be fair the old Gallagher-Iba was ridiculously loud and if I remember correctly it was 6,000 and change.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Most of the Tx schools are downsizing their arenas I think Texa$ new one is supposed to be under 10,0000 seating also. BB just doesn't matter to schools south of Oklahoma exception being TT with Beard there.

Jmarsh13

Sep 28, 2006
Most of the Tx schools are downsizing their arenas I think Texa$ new one is supposed to be under 10,0000 seating also. BB just doesn't matter to schools south of Oklahoma exception being TT with Beard there.
South of Kansas would be more accurate. OU and OSU don't draw nearly as well since the Thunder moved into OKC.

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Football head coach Matt Rhule said that "it's one thing to have a campaign, but when you start getting these types of gifts, it just says, 'Hey, we're going to get these things done. We're going to get the football operations building.'''

Did somebody forget to tell this writer that matt is no longer the football coach? o_O

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Football head coach Matt Rhule said that "it's one thing to have a campaign, but when you start getting these types of gifts, it just says, 'Hey, we're going to get these things done. We're going to get the football operations building.'''

Did somebody forget to tell this writer that matt is no longer the football coach? o_O
That article is from last May

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
That article is from last May
Oops, my bad didn't pay any attention to the date. :oops: Didn't even think about a Baylor announcement from a year ago would get an update on our message board. But I guess when there is nothing else going on in the sports world everything is fair game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron