Baylor game is not on TV??

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
How about clonezone ?

Definitly not videocast... however shouldn't this be radio cast? I looked on Cyclones.com the other day but it wasn't showing this as being radio broadcast as a live event...

If I don't even get audio, that will reeeeeeeeally suck

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
If the Baylor game is not on TV then WHY are they playing it at 6 pm? :confused:

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Definitly not videocast... however shouldn't this be radio cast? I looked on Cyclones.com the other day but it wasn't showing this as being radio broadcast as a live event...

If I don't even get audio, that will reeeeeeeeally suck

I've seen links posted on here of some radio station in Iowa that streams games, but I can't remember where it's out of. Can anyone help with that?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
oh god, not this thread again. we've had this thread at least 8 times in the last 2 weeks.

(and note: id prefer a 2:30 gametime, but damn, i dont want to do this thread again)

bluehooper

Apr 10, 2006
It is always worth checking channelsurfing.com. It might now always show-up before hand as being broadcast but check at game time. I have been able to catch most of the games on there.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I was just assuming this was a TV game because of the time change. Maybe the goal is to make Baylor play in the cold and at night. I know there was a game ISU played in Baylor several years age where it was 95 degrees and the Clones just melted as the game wore on.

Cymaster

Jun 14, 2006
It is always worth checking channelsurfing.com. It might now always show-up before hand as being broadcast but check at game time. I have been able to catch most of the games on there.

That only works if there is a tv broadcast

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
This is plain ridiculous. Even the radio stations are crap at night. Their signal goes way down out of Shenandoah. And they wonder why they f do not have more fans. 40 degrees at night is not cool, it is cold when you could have played in the afternoon..

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If the Baylor game is not on TV then WHY are they playing it at 6 pm? :confused:
BeatDeadHorse.gif

Reactions: cyfan50438

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
This is plain ridiculous. Even the radio stations are crap at night. Their signal goes way down out of Shenandoah. And they wonder why they f do not have more fans. 40 degrees at night is not cool, it is cold when you could have played in the afternoon..

Agree - nothing is better than a crisp fall afternoon homecoming game. They blew it.
Our radio network does indeed suck. And of all the current affiliates, I wonder how many even carry the two-hour pregame show, post-game wrap-up, and the Monday call-in show, because several do not.