Ball state added to Schedule

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Ohio State put out a memo stating they will only be holding 20% of their stadium capacity, as well as no tail gating.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
Ohio State put out a memo stating they will only be holding 20% of their stadium capacity, as well as no tail gating.
Yeah not sure what they are going to do if they allow less than 50% at games at JTS. That could be a real cluster. IDPH would not allow Knoxville to hold the sprint car nationals at basically half capacity. They had sold 12000 tickets in a venue that holds 22k. They had to cancel the original races and will now hold a scaled down program in mid-August with a capacity limit of 7700.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Folks..... hate to burst your bubble, but there isn’t going to be college football this year. You might as well brace yourselves now.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Folks..... hate to burst your bubble, but there isn’t going to be college football this year. You might as well brace yourselves now.

PlayfulChillyIndiancow-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: khardbored

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I see we are still in the delusional phase of things.

Considering a 27 year MLB player came down with COVID and now is suffering from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart)--its simply shocking to me CFB is even trying to delude themselves that they have any knowledge or basis to make this work in a safe manner--when we still have zero idea of the long-term consequence of what COVID does to the body.

I'm just hoping that we have a provision to hold off on cutting the check until we know that the game is happening.

RotatingColumn

Oct 21, 2008
With an upset in Stillwater there’s a very real chance a 6-0 Iowa State teams hosts undefeated Oklahoma, could be a top 15 matchup.

Which would mean nothing since we didn't have the honor of playing Iowa.
– Hock Fans

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'm just hoping that we have a provision to hold off on cutting the check until we know that the game is happening.
There HAS to be some sort of clause in the contract that states the contract is void if either the MAC or the Big 12 cancels non conference for the year.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I see we are still in the delusional phase of things.

Considering a 27 year MLB player came down with COVID and now is suffering from myocarditis (inflammation of the heart)--its simply shocking to me CFB is even trying to delude themselves that they have any knowledge or basis to make this work in a safe manner--when we still have zero idea of the long-term consequence of what COVID does to the body.

ADs and coaches have been open about their lack of knowledge. Their job is to prepare as if they will be playing until it's officially canceled. Part of the process is already underway, and so far, it seems like they've handled outbreaks well.

What we've learned so far is that a bubble is preferable to traveling. Baseball's experiment will hopefully teach the decision makers a few more things. Fall camp might teach them a few more. Adding a game isn't delusion, it's preparation in the event that we learn enough to proceed safely.

Reactions: Waukee4Cy