'22 Combo Guard Eli King Commits

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
My wife had a chuck removed, I don't think they do that much anymore, especially with elite athletes. They want that cushion from the menisucus.
My surgeon informed me a year ago that it depends on the type and the pattern of the tear. There are at least three different scenarios...that I remember him telling me.

Snipping off a protruding bit or flap is one of them. I remember that because mine was trying to fit that pattern. It still might.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: t-noah and CloneIce

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I have learned that these recruiting wins don't mean a lot until they translate to wins on the court, but I'll be damned if this hasn't pulled me back from the brink regarding ISU basketball. I have been a rabid fan for a looong time, and this was the first year that watching games felt like a chore or obligation. Hilton Magic is on its way back and Otz appears to be the prestidigitator behind it.

But wins on the court don't happen without recruiting wins.

mplueg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 27, 2009
My surgeon informed me a year ago that it depends on the type and the pattern of the tear. There are at least three different scenarios...that I remember him telling me.

Snipping off a protruding bit or flap is one of them. I remember that because mine was trying to fit that pattern. It still might.

I had mine initially repaired only for it to re-tear and have to be removed. Once removed I walked out of the surgery and the recovery was fairly short

Reactions: t-noah and Aclone
Jul 25, 2016
Seems impressive what TJ has done in a short period. Welcome Eli!

Ive seen it posted where the aau team him and
Lipsey are on is really good. I don’t follow aau or recruiting that in depth but how good are they?

Will he play aau this summer with his knee?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

Yeah, I got a flap removed two years ago along with an old screw. Feels so much better now. I’m sure this young kid will bounce back just fine.

Reactions: t-noah and Aclone

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The hiring process was short but perhaps there was also a high amount of confidence in the ability to get things back on track quickly.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Run Faster

Sep 28, 2020
giphy.gif

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I’m kind of confused, didn’t a lot of people here say it’s not possible for Iowa State to recruit Minnesota because of their AAU?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
It was a pleasant surprise to jump on 24/7 and see the good guys at the top of the conference in 2022.
We are the good guys, right? Haha, I'm just askin'.

It's all good, We are all good, or something like that?