'22 Combo Guard Eli King Commits

ISUguy

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Usa
He was a phenomenal college basketball player. Nobody should take that away from him and he deserved the player of the year award this year. Honestly probably should have won it last year.

Best overall player? No way, not even close. Tyrese might win Rookie of the Year in the NBA this year for goodness sake.
If you looked at it like the best college career, I think they would have an argument. I don't have the stats in front of me, but the post season awards alone set him apart I would think.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
This would fill Hilton, a player like this, , not that we need too much help with that now.
Jason Williams Top 10 Plays of Career - Bing video
Wouldn't it be cool if our guards could study this dude, a generational talent. But man he was a 'look-away' assist machine.

hard to believe that he and Randy Moss were on the same high school team. It is pretty rare that there is two professional athletes on the same team.

• Agree
Reactions: t-noah

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
He was the #2 ranked Football recruit in the state of Minnesota, as of a few hours ago. Looks like they just removed him from the list, as all the other players just moved up one rank.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
He was the #2 ranked Football recruit in the state of Minnesota, as of a few hours ago. Looks like they just removed him from the list, as all the other players just moved up one rank.
I just checked, he still is.

mattyheiden

May 3, 2011
MN
Word around here is that King is skipping football this fall to focus on basketball. He was in an immobilizer as late as March, so it makes sense to stay healthy and focus on basketball

• Informative
Reactions: NATEizKING

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron