ChrisMWilliams
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Articles About

• What's your take on the new revenue sharing scheme -76% vs 57% spread equally? Do you think it represents a more harmonious feeling among the Big XXII membership, or does it really matter with all schools getting more TV appearances anymway due to the new TV deal?
    Chris, thanks to you and Tron for getting behind the Gridiron Club. It was great to see you in the Spring Game tailgate tent. The GIC really can be a huge part of the financial boost the program needs. Hopefully you'll be able to broaden the membership base with your youth and energy. You're right we're all Cyclones regardless of age!
    chris, can you get in touch with the athletic department to post a message on iowa state basketball facebook page for Rashon Clark? I think its great that you're helping him out on Cyclone Fanatic, it's a great way to pay him back for his loyalty to iowa state. Someone mentioned the basketball facebook page to get him the votes he needs- i agree.

Thanks...
    Chris, on the scout and rivals sites, they have a drop down menu under recruiting. You can drop to visitors. Do you think you can make something like this so we can see who our visitors are at anytime. Just something that would be handy instead of looking through a bazillion posts.

Thanks
    Hey Chris, just wanted to say you do an awsume job! Love this site and glad that people are making sacrafices to keep this site up! I e-mailed the contact link for the cloths line and never got a response. I was just woundering if there is a way to get a Medium on the White t-shirt (reg. cyclonefanatic.com shirt), and is there any way to purchase the Wilson Toyota/cyclone fanatic coozy's? Sounds like a good X-mas gift and a small way to donate to this site!
    Keep up the good work CW!
    Hey Chris,
    I'm a big fan of the site, keep of the good work. I haven't been able to find Cyclone Fanatic Pod casts on iTunes lately. It just says "Unknown" - Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,
    Steve
    Chirs,

In your own opinion there is a lot of Talk about CPR being mentioned for a new program.... DO you think this is true? If so who is saying CPR's name? What is the likely hood he will leave? And what does JP have to do at teh end of the year to make CPR not want to leave ISU?
    So, in your last podcast you sang the theme song to Dawson's Creek. Can I get a little rendition of the One Tree Hill opener on the new one? Much appreciated.
    Chris, will you please delete my thread about mens hoops. I thought I would share some insight on what I saw and heard this weekend, but some idiots on here cant leave it alone and are acting stupid. PLEASE DELETE IT?!?!?!?
    Chris,
    I know this is your least favorite subject. But, do you see any end to the problems with your site? I keep getting norton messages every time I log in which are "4 attacks on my computer" or some such thing. Norton apparently does a good job of defending against them, but I'd feel better if Fanatic was clean. As a Cyclone fan, I like your site best but I remain fearful coming here.

Jim Cushman, cyowa
    Enjoyed your radio show last night, even if I couldn't get through with my call.

After going to the game, I had to drive to Omaha (for a 6:30am flight that is delayed until 9:55am and messes up a bunch of plans for Sunday morning).

FYI, your radio engineer needs to do a better job of balancing the levels of you and your listeners. I almost always had to turn the radio way up to hear the callers, then turn it down because you guys were so much louder.

The good news is that between the thrill of the win, the fact that your show was so interesting, and the up & down volume, I never got sleepy at all!
    Chris, Any word on how to get those tickets? My gf worked during the game last week and didn't try because of this. I would myself but I am no longer a student anymore, and we used to go to the games together but since I am gone she didn't get student tickets. Let me know if you are offering those tickets anymore, I am sure she would stop and talk to Tron lol.
    Chris, I want to see what's going on in the In-State Rivals forum, but a screen comes up and says I don't have permission to view that page. I can post on the football forum, but not the I-SR forum. Is this just a glitch with the website?
    When this malware / virus deal gets resolved could you put something on the front page so I know what's going on. It appears that my computer is not infected, but Chrome is not letting me into any forum posts because it detects that there is a host site that has malware on it. I really didn't want to click proceed anyway until I know it is safe. Thanks.
    Chris,

I was wondering if I could start a thread in the off topic forum and promote a blog that I started. The blog is called Iowa Tube Talk On this blog is daily listing of sports on TV in Iowa as well as sports media news. I've seen national TV listings on other web sites, but nothing that is Iowa specific.

Please let me know if I can do this as I think that Iowa St. fans will find the daily TV listings helpful. If you go to the blog, the TV listings for Saturday's MLB Game on Fox is what my plans are for college & NFL football regional telecasts on the various ABC, Fox, and CBS affiliates across Iowa.

Big 12, Big 10 and the regional pro teams will always come first in my TV listings and national telecasts will follow.

Thanks,

Jason Garnatz
    HI CHRISSIE-WHERE DO ALL OF THESE DUMB ***** COME FROM THAT TRY TO DISS YOUR STATEMENTS LIKE IN YOUR DESCRIPTION OF SCRIMMAGE .
    MUST NOT BE EDUCATING PEOPLE IN IOWA HIGH SCHOOLS ANYMORE.MY FRIEND HAVE A GOOD DAY.
    DR, BRUCE EASON/MISSION,TEXAS YOU R DOING A FINE JOB WITH CYCLONE FANATIC!!!!!!!!
    Chris, I may be an annoying Husker fan, but wanted to send my best thoughts to you and your wife and hope that you guys aren't personally effected by the flooding up your way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…