keepngoal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Wagers placed About

• Yeah, I have a feeling the raging hormones may have something to do with it. :wink: Thank you so much - it's kind of weird getting fatter and fatter, and not being able to do anything about it!!!
    Thank you. :smile: I just let certain things get to me WAAY more than they should.
    yeah, he only had that one coming considering the amount of "tin-foil-hat-wearing" labeling he's done over the last several weeks...
    No prob. Every goddamn word of it's true :smile:. Let's just say, that while my hatred for hawkeyes increased that day, so did my sympathy towards their idiocy...
    It was the one at 1551 6th ave SW, I believe. right south of 15th St., across from the cemetary.
    I did not get your rep comment: "is you are not be sarcastic, PM me. otherwise carry on"

I thought I was sarcastic, I do not think this bill will stimulate the economy.
    At this point I've got my hands completely full trying to get this deal done and still get my work done. In another couple of years though I'll be looking for another firm.
    Maybe:wink:...To me it's so simple...You push on them and you watched to see who breaks. Anybody who breaks is not a guy you want out there anyway.
    You're welcome. I didn't think it was what you wanted, but that was all I found on a quick search. If I run across one with I State, I'll let you know.
    Great post over on HN... And you aren't getting ripped either. They must really like you!

I post as JamesISU sometimes over there.
    Nice to see a J-Hawk alum! I don't think we've talked about the glory days at Jeff. Seeing as how we both attended around the same time, we must have also been at ISU around the same time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…