This is why Prohm must go........

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I’ll never forget the “bUt hE’s A gOoD GuY!” excuse. So was Mother Teresa but that doesn’t qualify her to be the head basketball coach at a Midwest Power 6 program

**** him

I'll never forget when you wished a stroke upon him after a bad loss.

Still one of the most tasteless and classless things I've ever seen written on here.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Oh god… those were some fun times. FWIW, Dana Altman’s Oregon team only beat this Florida A&M squad 67-54.

And to think, people weren’t excited about the TJ hire.

Some of the names being tossed around were good entertainment.

Was satisfied with TJ, but he’s also exceeded my expectations thus far

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Billy Gillispie

I remember the rumor on here was Billy Clyde called Pollard up begging for the job after McDermott left. Thank goodness Pollard passed and Texas Tech ended up with that millstone around its neck.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I remember the rumor on here was Billy Clyde called Pollard up begging for the job after McDermott left. Thank goodness Pollard passed and Texas Tech ended up with that millstone around its neck.
A wild thread would be the coaches that "had ISU smoke."
Jim Harbaugh, Billie G, Brian Kelly, Jeff Hornacek...

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
I'll never forget when you wished a stroke upon him after a bad loss.

Still one of the most tasteless and classless things I've ever seen written on here.
I was curious, so I looked. I only had to go back 3 pages in your history to find you telling someone that the world would be a better place without them in it. You're only rivaled by Macloney when it comes to going off the deep end. I think you probably mean well, but come on.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I was curious, so I looked. I only had to go back 3 pages in your history to find you telling someone that the world would be a better place without them in it. You're only rivaled by Macloney when it comes to going off the deep end. I think you probably mean well, but come on.

Ahhh...so I'm the bad guy now for telling someone who should know better that it's poor form to wish a stroke on someone.

I mean, come on...

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
A wild thread would be the coaches that "had ISU smoke."
Jim Harbaugh, Billie G, Brian Kelly, Jeff Hornacek...

Don't forget the all-time "what if..." for ISU: what could have been if Coach K had come here instead of Duke.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Luckily the Prohm ordeal has long been over.

He was like the guy at work who stumbles into a promotion and then it's blatantly obvious right away he is in way over his head.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Prohm was in over his head at ISU, anyone who watched BB could see his offense and defense were ragtag. He lucked out with Fred’s holdovers.

Okay...but I'm not quite sure what this has to do with my post about the all-time "What if?" being what could have been if Coach K had gone to Ames instead of Duke?

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
Ahhh...so I'm the bad guy now for telling someone who should know better that it's poor form to wish a stroke on someone.

I mean, come on...
Not gonna derail this any further but you've wished death on far more than one person. You shouldn't be surprised for someone to call you on that. Maybe not bad, certainly not as good as you'd like to portray.