*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
I am not trying to be a **** and I hate that it's come to this, but at what point do we start to talk about CMC's seat getting warm, especially if he's unwilling to make changes on the offensive side of the ball.

We have a top ten defense and X might be the best receiver in the country. If we're not able to beat TT handily, then I don't really know what this program is or what we're doing.
I’d say it becomes luke warm if he doesn’t make a change this off-season. Then very hot if we repeat this atrocity next year. I get this is the best run we’ve ever had, but I rather fail trying to get better, then settle and regress.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
The broadcasters continue to take indirect jabs at our “win in the margins” motto as we miss field goals and have all the penalties in the game.
As they should. What a ridiculous motto for the **** show they put on the field.

• Agree
Reactions: madguy30

Iluvteak

Oct 5, 2019
I’m starting to just get entertained by losing and seeing what ******** comes out of CMCs mouth next in press conference
I’m entertained as well. But Campbell is a grade A douche. I pray that he leaves. He reminds me of an over confident high school level guy.

• Dumb
Reactions: CY88CE11

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I hope I am wrong, but it looks like we are headed toward our 10th straight loss in Big 12 games decided by 7 points or less. That's unimaginable. You could spend your whole life trying to call a coin flip correctly 10 times in a row.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I am not trying to be a **** and I hate that it's come to this, but at what point do we start to talk about CMC's seat getting warm, especially if he's unwilling to make changes on the offensive side of the ball.

We have a top ten defense and X might be the best receiver in the country. If we're not able to beat TT handily, then I don't really know what this program is or what we're doing.

It's a program that's got 4 wins vs. one with 5. Why would ISU win handily?

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I’m entertained as well. But Campbell is a grade A douche. I pray that he leaves. He reminds me of an over confident high school level guy.
I think CMC is a solid football coach and I want him here, but I wish he would stop being so fake to the media and us fans. Obviously no one gives a **** about trusting the process or making the players better men. We just wanna win football games.

Reactions: t-noah

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Campbell says the fans roasted Gilbert for the Kansas game (it didn't happen or it was a very small minority) then he benches Gilbert for no reason for Nettles to have two of the most awful looking attempts this year. I will love to hear Campbell justify this one.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Yeah it’s much better to lose half your games by a score after your offensive coordinator makes the same mistake for the 100th time in a row. Campbell has to fire Manning. If he won’t then he needs to go. It’s way past time.
It is like some of you have no clue where we came from. We have one down year after a few decent years and you act like divas. WTF. Seriously. I thought we were a better fanbase than this. But you people act like a bunch of spoiled brats.

A year like this just a few years ago would be considered a decent year.... really people step back and take a breath. Get back into reality. We used to make a bowl like once in a decade. Now we have been to 5 in a row and we have a down year and we all of the sudden think we are entitled to a bowl season every year.

Get a clue people. We literally have been play from winning more than half the games we lost this year. I have watched ISU get destroyed by the entire conference year in and year out for decades, only being lucky to win a non conference game or 2 most years. Now you people want to fire the best coach and staff the first time they have a down year needing a rebuild.

What a bunch of pathetic crybabies!!