WWE Backlash (2020) Thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Always thought show should of been stopped but tonight they gave the best reason for whit it should of been. A death occurred so that ring and arena was now a crime scene.

Sad to see the Hart family not only give Martha little support but some even tried to sabotage her lawsuit.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
In honor of Shad Gaspard I've been on youtube for cryme Tyme clips are a few best of clips people have on youtube for those not familiar with the duo.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I think you meant Lawler talking about puppies - that was really his thing, not JR. Unless that was a really rare instance that JR was talking about puppies.

You are right, my mistake. I don't remember the spot in the show, but I thought JR said it and it made me laugh.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Britt Baker is out of her match tonight at Double or Nothing. Rumor is she has a torn ACL.
Man that sucks. She’s been one of the best things not just in the women’s division but on the entire show since her heel turn. Was really looking forward to her and Statlander tonight. Saw that Penelope Ford will step in and she can be really good in spurts but she’s botchy. Ford and Statlander could put on a great match or it could be clunky and lacking flow. Hate to say it but I think it will be the latter.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Man that sucks. She’s been one of the best things not just in the women’s division but on the entire show since her heel turn. Was really looking forward to her and Statlander tonight. Saw that Penelope Ford will step in and she can be really good in spurts but she’s botchy. Ford and Statlander could put on a great match or it could be clunky and lacking flow. Hate to say it but I think it will be the latter.

The wrestling podcasts I listen to talks about how raw and green a good portion of the AEW women's division is and said something like this was probably going to happen sooner than later.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
The wrestling podcasts I listen to talks about how raw and green a good portion of the AEW women's division is and said something like this was probably going to happen sooner than later.
Yeah there's tons of potential and flashes of really good wrestling but they need more time working together. Silver lining is they have all improved a ton in the last year so they will get there.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Britt Baker is out of her match tonight at Double or Nothing. Rumor is she has a torn ACL.

I was wondering. During the tag match on Wednesday they were attending to her ringside and it looked a lot more than scripted. Really sucks to hear. She was definitely green, but she was coming along steadily. That heel turn really worked for her character-wise.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Brian Cage, former Impact champ, debuted as the mystery man in the ladder match and won. Looks like Tazz will be his manager/coach and I'm guessing his first feud will be with Darby Allin.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron