Caleb Grill Transferring

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
The words "unmitigated ******* disaster" comes to mind.

Is anyone convinced Solo doesn't grad transfer? He at least acknowledged thinking about it in that article.

Gonna guess we aren't done with the transfers.

Looking forward to another year of "look at how much Steve lost" excuses next year.

This year's losses will be different. Last year you could argue Prohm didn't know he had a one and done in THT and Wigginton's disaster.

This year, going into the year we all knew Tyrese was probably gone. Losing even more underclassmen is a bad sign. This is a program that needs those 4 year guys.

I am NOT giving Prohm the benefit of the doubt next year as he should have been planning for this. Player retention is part of what did McD in, and looks like it may be what does Prohm in as well.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
i should clarify.

im not laughin at caleb for this.

im laughin at all of you who are going to think were imploding.

giphy.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
He sounded fairly unhappy in a post game interview at one point. Maybe he’s homesick. Maybe he hates prohm. Who knows?

• Agree
Reactions: CloneB

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
He seemed to be finding his groove as his minutes increased. I was looking forward to seeing what he was going to be like as a senior for us.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
If there is anymore transfers, then it’s time to move on from Prohm. Kids transfer from every school, but when a high number transfer, there’s an underlying problem and 99% of the time it has to do with the coach.

the earliest we’d get rid of him. He’s not getting fired in the middle of a national emergency when iowa stste is likely going to be out money due to the NCAA.
He will be gone soon enough.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron