Caleb Grill Transferring

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
If there is anymore transfers, then it’s time to move on from Prohm. Kids transfer from every school, but when a high number transfer, there’s an underlying problem and 99% of the time it has to do with the coach.

There are certainly rumors out there about more transfers.

I mean, there's just no way this works out, right? You lose Zion, Grill, Tyrese and maybe a few more. How do you fill those spots? Grad transfers? There just aren't enough there to fill that many holes, plus you wind up in the same spot next year.

Hell of a time for Steve to have a "must win" year.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Any chance he knows something we don't ?
I was just about to say this... Something is going on here. I have no idea what, but man I really thought Caleb liked it at Iowa State. There could be a variety of reasons he could be leaving but regardless of all of that, it's certainly not a good look for Steve at the moment..

3 out of 4 guys of the 2019 recruiting class is now gone.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I knew Grill wasn't a good fit at ISU under Steve Prohm because he plays defense and tries to rebound. Absolutely unnecessary...

well he played a **** ton for someone that couldn’t score. So that seems like a dumb point.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Grill has been an Iowa State fan his entire life. Was earning some pretty significant playing time as a true freshman and is transferring? I've been a big Prohm supporter, but I'm not sure there is any other way to spin this one.

Not his whole life, I think. He became a fan of the style recently rather than love for the school.

This one sucks. Thought he was going to be a solid rotation guy eventually.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Didn't see that one coming. Wouldn't be totally surprised if Conditt or Lewis leaves either. Prohm better hope the incoming recruits stick or he might be gone before the Corona.

the only thing that makes me feel ok about George is that he implied he wasn’t leaving after Zion.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Not his whole life, I think. He became a fan of the style recently rather than love for the school.

This one sucks. Thought he was going to be a solid rotation guy eventually.
Does it matter?

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Got my little life vest.

fYI_aVvAYQtoMT-dRFZsmuPIv3HsM2nrzxBeQs1qkth1yhLJGR5pdKJtQVZA2eqvvVFc-ArHKuPdcTvZ-kFW7dboeas3_5We3iwhIqKHELG4

Ready to jump ship.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

The 1980s Wagon is Hilton Magic since it was essentially born in the 80s.

The banana peel is the Iowa game last December that was the tipping point.

The rest is a clear glimpse into what's really going on in the program.

Billy Madison: good for a few laughs. But a philosophical journey nonetheless.

Reactions: s_ford

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron