HUGE Abdel Nader dunk

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
You make it sound like he was a turnover-machine ballhog. Rahshon Clark almost had more steals than turnovers in his career.
What was his assist to turnover ratio? You're comparing a defensive stat to an offensive one.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
You make it sound like he was a turnover-machine ballhog. Rahshon Clark almost had more steals than turnovers in his career.
That wasn’t what it sounded like to me.

He wasn’t a primary (or secondary) ball handler, and he wasn’t going to make a remarkable pass—like Tyrese does. Nothing in there about turnovers whatsoever. Just not something that was a part of his skill set.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
What was his assist to turnover ratio? You're comparing a defensive stat to an offensive one.

He was not a PG or SG, assist to To ratio is a poor way to evaluate given his position and role on the team.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Some great dunks on here by Rahshon and others. I'll vote for Chris Allen vs Kentucky.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Hope everyone is doing we

Sorry for saying you couldn’t dribble. That was an exaggeration. I did love watching you play. You replaced Jake Sullivan and ISU went from an NIT team to winning a game in the NCAA. Plus you were a great defender on zone teams and then on man teams which I suspect is harder than it looks.

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
Sorry for saying you couldn’t dribble. That was an exaggeration. I did love watching you play. You replaced Jake Sullivan and ISU went from an NIT team to winning a game in the NCAA. Plus you were a great defender on zone teams and then on man teams which I suspect is harder than it looks.
No worries at all.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron