HUGE Abdel Nader dunk

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
Man we really didn’t know what we had with Nader at first due to Morris and Niang being so dominant. Heck I still think he was under utilized his last year.

Good to see the hard work literally paying off for these guys :cool:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Probably the best dunker ever at ISU and the #1 dunk on this video is probably my favorite dunk with the Fizer over Mihm being a close 2nd.

Deonte Burton probably right up their with Clark for highlight reel dunks as a Cyclone.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Probably the best dunker ever at ISU and the #1 dunk on this video is probably my favorite dunk with the Fizer over Mihm being a close 2nd.

Deonte Burton probably right up their with Clark for highlight reel dunks as a Cyclone.

I loved Clark. I think part of my he had such a memorable impact on me was because he was so skinny yet he could put that thing down with monsterative authority.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.

Did you ever see Grayer throw down, bruh?

I think he is somewhat underrepresented in amazing dunk videos due to when he played.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Who would have thought Nader would be one of the Cyclones to have an NBA career. Awesome to see.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Man we really didn’t know what we had with Nader at first due to Morris and Niang being so dominant. Heck I still think he was under utilized his last year.

Good to see the hard work literally paying off for these guys :cool:

I think we saw what we had in Nader in Cap City league of all things. He was huge, he could handle the ball, get his shots. He’s just had to learn how to use his abilities on good teams.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I loved Clark. I think part of my he had such a memorable impact on me was because he was so skinny yet he could put that thing down with monsterative authority.

but he couldn’t dribble or pass. Very limited player if we’re being honest.