Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
I think someone said something about how few childbearing years women really have and how babies shouldn't grow up without siblings
Ours is growing up without a sibling. Neighbors to the north have a 1 week old boy and neighbors to the east have a 9 month old boy and a 2 year old boy. We all get along awesome. If anyone tries to move I will make sure to turn into an awful neighbor so no one wants the house.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I have 3 siblings, they all have their quirks, but overall we get along. Now, when we were younger? Thats a whole different story.
I have one sibling and we've taken turns being the dysfunctional sibling. I think he has me beat in the back 40.

• Funny
Reactions: cmjh10

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
No feverish baby, just up trying to get ready for work.

Do NOT want to walk outside this morning.

• Friendly
Reactions: cowgirl836

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Anyone else up with a feverish baby, just me?

Went to bed at 2, technically the baby of the family threw up and showed signs of possibly 2-3 different things. If appendicitis, I wanted to stay in front and monitored longer than normal. Sees ok now but will keep him home this morning and work from home.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I have gotten the flu shot twice in my life. I’ve also had bronchitis twice in my life. Will let you guess when those incidents correspond to each other.
I don't get them, and guess what? I've never had the flu. Keeping your hands washed is way more important, IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.