Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Thanks to @NWICY, I'll be in attendance at JHH on Thursday. :D Looking forward to seeing @ImJustKCClone, @CycloneRulzzz, and others.....I'd love to meet some more of my fellow RTTers! LMK where you're sitting and we'll (the vixen and I) come say hello!
Remember, too, that Rahshon Clark will be there as well. This year is KC's turn for a selfie with him. If she gets to him in time :) I got my selfie last year at the women's game. Have to say it was kind of weird messaging back and forth with him as we were trying to find each other.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Remember, too, that Rahshon Clark will be there as well. This year is KC's turn for a selfie with him. If she gets to him in time :) I got my selfie last year at the women's game. Have to say it was kind of weird messaging back and forth with him as we were trying to find each other.

Maybe Rahshon could put on a dunk show at halftime.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Got your cookies baked yet?

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Dont think they had flu shots in 87. Was in HS at the time.
They did. Matter of fact, Salk was working on the earliest versions prior to WWII, after the Spanish flu decimated the population in 1919.
The vaccines started getting more notice after the Swine flu outbreak in the mid-seventies, but still weren't in widespread use in the general population in the 80s - mostly in high risk situations.
Technology has made them much more effective, but they're still not a sure thing like MMR vaccines since they have to estimate which flu strains to target.
Because of my bouts with pneumonia, I'm considered high risk now. So Lew & I both get them.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
JHH? Attendance at JLH sounds fun also.
Sounds like mounds of fun.

My wife and a friend are going to see Rob Lowe speak in a couple of months. I'm pretty sure they won't hear a word that he says. She refuses to acknowledge our physical similarities (she's weird). If JLH comes to the TC's for a speaking engagement, I am there.

• Informative
Reactions: SCyclone

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
We also bought "my" Christmas present tonight. We bought some frying pans with a new kind of heat distribution last spring, and we both LOVE them. I've been wanting pots and a dutch oven to match, and Lew decided it was time to update our pot/pan supply. I highly recommend them. Durable, and not outrageously priced.
GUEST_af00581d-afbd-4663-a113-633b36e8db50

Status
Not open for further replies.