***Official USMNT Thread***

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
It’s basically impossible to take anything definitive away from that match, but I really liked what Jackson Yueill offered out there. I’d be interested to see what he can do against better competition. I’m pretty sure, though, that we will see Bradley against Canada on Tuesday.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I don't know why but I've never had the Bradley ire. His inclusion doesn't REALLY bother me...yet. Mainly because I don't know who's better that's is available right now and I do think his experience is worth having around. The main problem with the Nagbe suggestion, and he probably would be better, is that he has turned down multiple call-ups. I haven't read why, and I don't know if that will change or continue, but he might be done wearing the USA crest. At this point it's not Ggg's fault on that particular selection.
Which at this juncture we don’t have someone to back fill Bradley is shocking and an indictment.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006
Which at this juncture we don’t have someone to back fill Bradley is shocking and an indictment.

It should be obvious at this point that Tyler Adams is the #6 for the US for the foreseeable future once he gets healthy. Hopefully, Berhalter has moved on from his Adams should be a right back idea.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
It should be obvious at this point that Tyler Adams is the #6 for the US for the foreseeable future once he gets healthy. Hopefully, Berhalter has moved on from his Adams should be a right back idea.
Fair.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Tonight's lineup at Canada for Nations League in Toronto
Steffen, Yedlin, Bradley, Lovitz, McKennie, Pulisic, Morris, Ream (C), Roldan, Sargent, Long

By the way, if we win, we're likely qualifying for the 2021 Gold Cup, The Top Two Teams in each League A Group automatically get a berth. Canada has qualified already

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
At least we'll get an automatic bid to the 2026 World Cup.

Watch, the new guys in charge will request that we have to qualify our way in.

Hey maybe our ranking will fall enough that we aren't in the hex so then the pain is instant and not at the last second this time

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Nothing but garbage, total failure by US Soccer on the men's side. The Berhalter experiment has been nothing short of disastrous.

Live look at Berhalter:
200.webp

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
....part of me wants change but the other part of me knows that if we give the keys over to the guys like Commissio and etc., it's not going to get any better. It's the same old crap but with a fresh shiny coat of pro/rel on top of it

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
....part of me wants change but the other part of me knows that if we give the keys over to the guys like Commissio and etc., it's not going to get any better. It's the same old crap but with a fresh shiny coat of pro/rel on top of it
What can the fans do to help instigate a change? This should not be happening.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
What can the fans do to help instigate a change? This should not be happening.

I'm going to be honest, no clue.

No sane politician wants to deal with US Soccer and the Olympic Committee as a whole like they should right now over the Nassar scandal in general. The Stephens Act needs to be improved in general

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
So glad I had to cancel my trip to Toronto! That would have been a ***** to sit through.

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
One correction. It has been in a state of crisis ever since the loss to Trinidad & Tobago. It never went away, it’s been in a perpetual state. Same ****, different day for years.