SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
OHwrhL9.jpg

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Maybe I’ve been away from ISU for too long, but that video just doesn’t do it for me.

Part of it is the voice; part of it is that I’m tired of hearing about how others think (negatively) of ISU. It’s simply not important to me. I’m tired of hearing thoughts that make ISU out as the perennial underdog or that it’s us against the world. I’m given the impression that neither our players or coaches think that way.

What we believe we are is more inspiring to me than what we believe we aren’t, especially in comparison to what some general “they” say. I am given the impression that our coaches and players believe they have been winning in the dark all offseason and it’s time for them to prove their own beliefs/work on the field under the lights. That’s what I am excited to see and it is in no way altered by what some random media personality thinks about the team.

Last edited:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Maybe I’ve been away from ISU for too long, but that video just doesn’t do it for me.

Part of it is the voice; part of it is that I’m tired of hearing about how others think (negatively) of ISU. It’s simply not important to me. I’m tired of hearing thoughts that make ISU out as the perennial underdog or that it’s us against the world. I’m given the impression that neither our players or coaches think that way.

What we believe we are is more inspiring to me than what we believe we aren’t, especially in comparison to what some general “they” say. I a given the impression that our coaches and players believe they have been winning in the dark all offseason and it’s time for them to prove their own beliefs/work on the field under the lights. That’s what I am excited to see and it is in no way altered by what some random media personality thinks about the team.

I think it's time to play the games if we are arguing over what "Prove It" means and to whom we need to "Prove It" to.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I think it's time to play the games if we are arguing over what "Prove It" means and to whom we need to "Prove It" to.

Not trying to argue with anyone, just stating a belief. That said I completely agree that it’s about damn time for the season to start.

The second half of the video was nice, just wish it wasn’t couched as some response to what “they” say. I think if you cut out all the stuff about what other people say, the video is only improved.

• Agree
Reactions: g4ce and aauummm