***Official 2018-19 Transfer Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Either that or somebody is getting run -- pretty late for that, though.

I do not like either possibility.

When do they leave for Italy? Leech being on that trip or not would be a huge indicator.
Didn't we reach out to someone before Leech left for personal reasons though? Not saying that it's still not the case but we could be reading into it a little much.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yes, We already did this discussion one time. I hope it's not leech. I didn't even hear about him going home for personal reasons.
Yeah I hope not too. He could be a tremendous talent. I would say we shouldn't worry at all until something comes out. No reason to worry about something we can't control, just wish all is well for the kid.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
So I was a bit curious and just did some digging on Leech's twitter and everything seems to be fine as far as team connection. He was quoting / retweeting / responding to different player's highlights from the CCL from a week and a half ago and I believe that's when he was not playing in it. Not that it means anything, and obviously something could have changed in a week's time, just a little tid bit of information.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
So we might not be done...?

How could that be at this point?

Just spit balling here, but some of these transfers we may just be using the opportunity to have some communication with them and let them know how they could fit into an Iowa State team. Because as we've seen many times now, these guys also end up transferring again before they're done.

• Informative
Reactions: Sigmapolis