Is Self Done at KU

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
And literally don't give a **** about any other sport.
False. KU has spent huge money lately in their other sports. Built a beautiful new track & field facility after their women won the 2013 outdoor national title. Rebuilt their baseball facilities. They are currently building a new facility for their volleyball team.

And they have been working big time to upgrade football, both in facilities and in program. Their beautiful new indoor practice facility for football just opened a few weeks ago. I fully expect Kansas to play in a bowl game of some sort this year.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I fully expect Kansas to play in a bowl game of some sort this year.

giphy.webp

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
False. KU has spent huge money lately in their other sports. Built a beautiful new track & field facility after their women won the 2013 outdoor national title. Rebuilt their baseball facilities. They are currently building a new facility for their volleyball team.

And they have been working big time to upgrade football, both in facilities and in program. Their beautiful new indoor practice facility for football just opened a few weeks ago. I fully expect Kansas to play in a bowl game of some sort this year.

You have to admit, the new track facility looks pretty sweet.

upload_2019-3-19_11-33-20.jpeg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You have to admit, the new track facility looks pretty sweet.

View attachment 63166

The track looks (looked) nice. The stadium is a dump. Love it, in less than 5 a month period a football player calls out their own fan base for having less people at a home game than the away team, and that fan base now has people that expect them to be bowl eligible. Yeesh.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I have searched before. Haven't seen an answer.

You need to edit you sig.
Why would I need to edit it? People complained that not enough recognition was going out to the teams that tied KU for the title during the streak so I am just doing my part to rectify that.

I dont want their half of those shared titles to be forgotten about now that the streak will no longer be a topic of conversation so I think I will leave it.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
The track looks (looked) nice. The stadium is a dump. Love it, in less than 5 a month period a football player calls out their own fan base for having less people at a home game than the away team, and that fan base now has people that expect them to be bowl eligible. Yeesh.
$300 million more in upgrades coming. They are working on it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why would I need to edit it? People complained that not enough recognition was going out to the teams that tied KU for the title during the streak so I am just doing my part to rectify that.

I dont want their half of those shared titles to be forgotten about now that the streak will no longer be a topic of conversation so I think I will leave it.
Too bad the NCAA needs KU like they need UNC, otherwise you'd have to edit it when KU would have been forced to vacate wins.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC