Is Self Done at KU

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Bummed I can't be in Kansas City this week to enjoy the run to another Championship Game.

I was speaking to a family member who lives in KC, they mentioned there is talk on KU sports talk radio that Bill Self might be done at KU. Speculation he might be headed to Chicago Bulls. I expected to see something on the Big12 forum about this. Any legs to this rumor from fans in KC?

Of course one name KU fans bring up as next coach is Hoiberg.

• Funny
Reactions: cdface

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Bummed I can't be in Kansas City this week to enjoy the run to another Championship Game.

I was speaking to a family member who lives in KC, they mentioned there is talk on KU sports talk radio that Bill Self might be done at KU. Speculation he might be headed to Chicago Bulls. I expected to see something on the Big12 forum about this. Any legs to this rumor from fans in KC?

Of course one name KU fans bring up as next coach is Hoiberg.

He is probably getting the Heck out of Dodge City before all the sanctions for paying players come out, and they better be coming. Cheating in college BB has gone on way too long.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
hqdefault.jpg

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I think Self will be coaching the Spurs next year. Sean Miller will be his head assistant.

• Funny
Reactions: Cy$

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Their front office is the definition of insane. They do the same thing over and over again. I wish Fred would have left for a team with a better front office.

They need to clean house with management and then maybe the bulls can return to a competitive NBA team.

• Agree
Reactions: CyJeans and tyler24

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron