***Official TT postgame thread***

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
The end of this season has been rough, and while we weren’t terribly sharp, and had some lapses, the trajectory has changed a lot from where it was Wednesday night.

Hopefully we continue to make strides this week to come back together and focus. If we do, everything is still there for the taking.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
We lost because we are not mentally and physically tough. TT and KSU are, we are soft and have been the whole year. The last minute showed that, time is running out in the shot clock, TT throws up a shot, and we have 4 players watching the ball, and TT has a player go get the rebound. We foul, they hit their ft's and the game is over.

Its been a problem the whole year, until we get tougher, we will continue to lose just like we have been. There is not a team in the league that is as talented as our Cyclones, but we as a team are mentally and physically soft.

cycjob

Oct 10, 2014
I've tried to be patient with him, but I am now officially sick of Prohm. If he wants to be guidance counselor or a preacher then he should do that. If he wants to win basketball games he needs to be putting his best players on the floor.

I'm sure Lard is a handful, but I've never heard about him going "Sam Mack". Prohm needs to be able to either get him on the floor or yield to someone who can get Lard playing.

The losses this season are on Prohm, he is wasting talent and not developing any of the young talent he has gotten. After 4 years, he has proven to me that he is not a Big 12 coach. We will never be anything more than mediocre under him. (His first two years here he didn't even have to coach with Monte, Georges, Naz, Matt and Deonte).

I am now officially on the "Fire Prohm" bandwagon.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
THT and Haliburton are like freshman Brackins...oozing talent but play like you'd expect freshman to play. They're playing out of necessity instead of playing when they're ready.

Lard needs to be sent down the road. If he was as talented as Culver you deal with his ****. He's not that talented and isn't learning. Cut your losses.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Frustrating, but all I care about at this point is getting a win or two in the NCAA tournament. I think playing a team outside of this conference will be good for us

• Agree
Reactions: HoustonClone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I've tried to be patient with him, but I am now officially sick of Prohm. If he wants to be guidance counselor or a preacher then he should do that. If he wants to win basketball games he needs to be putting his best players on the floor.

I'm sure Lard is a handful, but I've never heard about him going "Sam Mack". Prohm needs to be able to either get him on the floor or yield to someone who can get Lard playing.

The losses this season are on Prohm, he is wasting talent and not developing any of the young talent he has gotten. After 4 years, he has proven to me that he is not a Big 12 coach. We will never be anything more than mediocre under him. (His first two years here he didn't even have to coach with Monte, Georges, Naz, Matt and Deonte).

There is no such bandwagon. You’re officially on the ******* moron bandwagon. Congrats.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

What has Lard done this year that makes you think he'd make a difference?

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

Prohm deserves some criticism but this is a really dumb take.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf

Cool story. You want a ribbon or plaque?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron