***Official TT postgame thread***

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I've tried to be patient with him, but I am now officially sick of Prohm. If he wants to be guidance counselor or a preacher then he should do that. If he wants to win basketball games he needs to be putting his best players on the floor.

I'm sure Lard is a handful, but I've never heard about him going "Sam Mack". Prohm needs to be able to either get him on the floor or yield to someone who can get Lard playing.

The losses this season are on Prohm, he is wasting talent and not developing any of the young talent he has gotten. After 4 years, he has proven to me that he is not a Big 12 coach. We will never be anything more than mediocre under him. (His first two years here he didn't even have to coach with Monte, Georges, Naz, Matt and Deonte).

I am now officially on the "Fire Prohm" bandwagon.

"Officially sick of Prohm" quoting cycjob.....Now that's the quote of the year ....One Win in the last six games is not getting it done....

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
It's relevant to our team, I'm stating we had the talent to win but we didn't... Is your post relevant to anything?

If you were trolling then it was just a weak attempt. If that is your real take then you are the most misinformed college basketball fan on earth....or an idiot. I would bet a stack of cash on the latter.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Sure there were some frustrating plays but overall I thought the guys competed their butts off and we were just beat by a better team. Tech made clutch shots and had Culver. As for THT...when he scores 10 in a row or gets in that zone he sometimes gets, I'm sure he feels that he CAN make a play every time and at crunch time. (A desire to help his team win, not to be a hero). Only a freshmen and that will get better. Also remember, coming into this season, there were questions by our beat writers as to whether we could consistently make perimeter shots. Its all about the team that makes shots, imo, and at KState we did it better. Today, Tech did it better.

Now...for all the posters who INSISTED (and bashed others who disagreed) whether we had the best talent in the big12...be logical. TECH has the best roster.
Culver- NBA first rounder and probably lottery pick, Mooney- experienced glue guy/defender, Moretti- 50% conference three-pt shooter, Francis- good three point shooter, and not one but TWO- lane cloggers and shot blockers- Owens and Odiase. Several seniors.

Here's to more growth and BEATING BAYLOR! Let's support Coach Prohm and the guys!

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
It's relevant to our team, I'm stating we had the talent to win but we didn't... Is your post relevant to anything?

The one thing I’ve learned this year is that if a bunch of dumb reporters say we have a so so much talent that a bunch of sheep will believe it and keep listening/reading/tweeting about it. Halliburton has been criminally overrated all year. Love him. He’s going to be good, but he’s not what people think he is.

And talent alone never won this league for anyone not named Kansas.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
We didn't have nearly the talent the teams ahead of us did. Kansas State returned a good chunk of an E8 team. Tech lost their team and reloaded with transfers who worked out and the POTY. Kansas is significantly more talented than we are. I'd argue talent wise we finished right where we should.

Take our starters and place them on those other teams. NWB is a bench player. Shayok is a shooter on any team. Jacobson doesn't play. THT plays off the bench. Hali plays off the bench. Wiggy maybe starts.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I’m not sure we are all that talented, take the starting lineup...there are major, major easily exploitable holes there...it’s just a team that doesn’t fit well together, struggles to defend, and the really good talent is pretty young or can’t get on the floor.

Overall not a horrible season, but lot of easily correctable things that just keep happening

We are going to struggle with any team that has two good guards or can rebound, it’s just reality right now, just a huge matchup problems all over the court right now and it’s not going to change.

• Agree
Reactions: STLISU

VAISUFAN

Mar 13, 2012
Now...for all the posters who INSISTED (and bashed others who disagreed) whether we had the best talent in the big12...be logical. TECH has the best roster. Culver- NBA first rounder and probably lottery pick said:
Besides Culver they don't have the best talent...just the best TEAM!

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I wouldn’t be happy, I am happy with Prohm.

Well glad someone is happy. Prohm doesn't seem too happy. The players don't seem happy. The fans are turning.

I'm not calling for anyone's job, but at what point can we all say Prohm and the majority of the fans would be better off if there was a parting of the ways?

Prohm could thrive at the mid-major level and be happier in his career. This is going south pretty quickly.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
We didn't have nearly the talent the teams ahead of us did. Kansas State returned a good chunk of an E8 team. Tech lost their team and reloaded with transfers who worked out and the POTY. Kansas is significantly more talented than we are. I'd argue talent wise we finished right where we should.

And Randy Pete, Tommy Birch and the KxNo crew are all laughing their asses of that they could push this narrative on iSU fans and they lapped it up like dogs.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Sure there were some frustrating plays but overall I thought the guys competed their butts off and we were just beat by a better team. Tech made clutch shots and had Culver. As for THT...when he scores 10 in a row or gets in that zone he sometimes gets, I'm sure he feels that he CAN make a play every time and at crunch time. (A desire to help his team win, not to be a hero). Only a freshmen and that will get better. Also remember, coming into this season, there were questions by our beat writers as to whether we could consistently make perimeter shots. Its all about the team that makes shots, imo, and at KState we did it better. Today, Tech did it better.

Now...for all the posters who INSISTED (and bashed others who disagreed) whether we had the best talent in the big12...be logical. TECH has the best roster.
Culver- NBA first rounder and probably lottery pick, Mooney- experienced glue guy/defender, Moretti- 50% conference three-pt shooter, Francis- good three point shooter, and not one but TWO- lane cloggers and shot blockers- Owens and Odiase. Several seniors.

Here's to more growth and BEATING BAYLOR! Let's support Coach Prohm and the guys!

I guess I didn't realize they had good players, were ranked #8, had won a good number of games against other good teams and were playing for the Big 12 Title. Given all that I guess I should not have believed we should win by 22.

Dumb me......