Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Finished reading through the end of RTT XII. Got a little obsessive there at the end, but kudos to my swashbuckling partner Athos for carrying the load. ;)
I was procrastinating from getting some month end reports finished, but I did my best to see that 16k could be reached.

You disliked my overt Rick Roll?

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Two thoughts:

I won a Bingo game during my work Christmas party with a "13" design.

What would it take for you to disown a family member?

Disown is a strong word, but I'm non-contact with a chunk. It probably qualifies as disownment though I suppose. Things like committing a crime against you or someone you love, or a very serious insult/hurtful comment and being non-apologetic/remorseful about it would be things for me.

Repeated abusive/nasty behavior coupled with a lack of remorse would be the same. And that plus the hurtful comments/behavior would be the reasons I have people I don't interact with.

• Friendly
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
We have a buy, sell, trade site at work. I just looked and someone has a wedding ring set on there...

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Found info on faculty housing. Not costs, but pics and info.
Neat houses.

Also found this, and it's not the only one:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...lty-members/xSoF1Nf2t3YKNgi6yYC2fO/story.html

Perhaps there are inherent risks to associating with a boarding school. And maybe, and this seems controversial, teachers don't have to be all touchy and more with their students.
You're looking at the kids of some serious money. Up to $50,000 a year for grades 1-12, yikes!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It's black.

Electric with a smooth ceramic top. Non convection (our old one was and it was used maybe 2x in 15 years)
Is it coming from the oven or stove part? Does it happen when it is in use or just sitting there.
In a little googling I saw about having to replace the ballast in a Kenmore range for the light.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
You're looking at the kids of some serious money. Up to $50,000 a year for grades 1-12, yikes!

Yeah. It's not a place that would hire me, more than likely.
I'm searching to find what materials they want. If it's not a ton, it's worth throwing something in.
If they want a 600+ page packet, and a couple schools have, it's probably not worth the miniscule chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.