WV - Full of it

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Yeah- let this sink in: Texas is tried to copy Iowa State. And they failed. :)
Yep. Texas sure gave us credit, but the implication from West Virginia is "now that we're ready for the defense, we can easily beat it". I live in WV and the constant comment is how badly they played against us. I then respond "Maybe ISU deserves some credit". That's a conversation silencer.

bk52101

Oct 22, 2018
I like WV. I like John Denver. I hate wv fans. *Edited for clarity.*

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: aauummm

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
What exactly do you guys want from Holgerson? Yeah, he’s a piece of ****. We know. But do you expect him to get down in his knees and blow us in every single interview? Do you expect him to spend at least five minutes in every interview talking about how amazing ISU is?

It’s ******* weird how obsessed some of you have become about him and West Virginia.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
What exactly do you guys want from Holgerson? Yeah, he’s a piece of ****. We know. But do you expect him to get down in his knees and blow us in every single interview? Do you expect him to spend at least five minutes in every interview talking about how amazing ISU is?

It’s ******* weird how obsessed some of you have become about him and West Virginia.

I want him to get a haircut at some point.

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

I agree completely. Same posters that are knocking WV are probably the first to bring up excuses for Iowa/TCU.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I agree completely. Same posters that are knocking WV are probably the first to bring up excuses for Iowa/TCU.
giphy.gif

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Pants is right. Apparently people are shoving ISU into Holgerson's face a lot, because he's "tired of talking about it." I had to chuckle at that line.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron