I may have committed a Cardinal and Gold sin

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
I asked for, and was given the number of, a known Iowa grad and Hawkeye fan. And I intend to ask her out.

I beg for forgiveness, for I have sinned.

Since my dating life over the past couple of years has been a rich full tapestry of failures, both humorous and sad, I have decided I need to make a change in the women I chose to court. So I have strayed where I never thought I would go, and am going after a Hawk lawyer. True to form, she's not from Iowa, she's from Pittsburgh, PA and is NOT a Penn State fan.

Though I would greatly welcome more dates with the corrections officer I went out with Wednesday. Yowza. Doubtful.

Reactions: CyBobby

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I asked for, and was given the number of, a known Iowa grad and Hawkeye fan. And I intend to ask her out.

Since my dating life over the past couple of years has been a rich full tapestry of failures, both humorous and sad, I have decided I need to make a change in the women I chose to court. So I have strayed where I never thought I would go, and am going after a Hawk lawyer. True to form, she's not from Iowa, she's from Pittsburgh, PA and is NOT a Penn State fan.

Though I would greatly welcome more dates with the corrections officer I went out with Wednesday. Yowza. Doubtful.

I hear that Hawkeye women "like to go to Chili's" if you know what I mean.

Reactions: SwirlingFloater

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive

Can't knock her for rooting for the school she actually attended. Good luck, feller!

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I may have zero credibility as I'm married to a Cornhusker graduate, but I still say this to you in the nicest way possible and with the utmost sincerity..... You're dead to me. However, I may reference you from time to time, but not worries as it will always be in the same manner.... "at least I'm not as bad as that dude".

Last edited:

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Not a bad deal. At least you'll get lucky on the first date. It's not like Iowa grads have any morals.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I just married one last week. I dont think she even realizes it, but she has more ISU clothing then Iowa now...

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
Fred be with me on the path I travel. I will be out of town for a while, and busy the following week, but December 13th may be the day. I hope she doesn't mind losing, and a healthy dose of smack talk.

Actually, she's squarely inside my frame of reference as far as women I have dated in the past year. 2 doctors, 1 lawyer, 1 college professor, 1 psychology post doc as well as a smattering of other professionals. I jokingly say that at the rate I am dating, I will go through every 27-33 year old single professional in the Cleveland metro area in a few years time.

My coworker "dating" coaches advised me to date someone younger, ie, the corrections officer. And would be pinup calendar girl.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I married a Hawkeye. It's not all bad.

Me too

Irb8Q9y.gif

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Nothing wrong with dating someone who's clearly not as smart as you. Gives you the upperhand in a lot of different situations. Good luck my friend!