Game time

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
I admit I have not been to a game in Hilton for many years. The local radio station gave away a pair of tickets to the Iowa game today and I won. My question is, how early do I need to show up for a 7 pm tip? How early do they let you in Hilton? Outside of at Hilton, where else could I park? Thanks in advance.

C

CyBer

If you have reserved seating, just show up before tip off. They let you in an hour before Tip, and why not just park at Hilton? There is plenty of room & it's free.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Just park in the free parking by hilton.

If you pull into Ames 20 minutes before game time you should be golden.

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA
I admit I have not been to a game in Hilton for many years. The local radio station gave away a pair of tickets to the Iowa game today and I won. My question is, how early do I need to show up for a 7 pm tip? How early do they let you in Hilton? Outside of at Hilton, where else could I park? Thanks in advance.

There is free parking in the lots kind of close to the Jack. There will be a ton of signs directing you to the free parking. Also I'd say about 6:30 so you won't miss any of the cool pre-game stuff.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
Thanks all. I show up very early for football games and was wondering for the BB. My wife will run late, so I am going to tell her we need to be an hour early. lol

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
QTVLTESYVJSRNFS.20110624143907.jpg

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
We did a few years ago. I think it's A-1, but I forget. Just turn in after Beach.
Ohhh there... I thought you were talking about parking on the North side of Stephens in what appears to be Lot B1. You get no traffic when leaving mwl lots. As I recall it gets a little congested over by A1 after games.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
The parking authority has somewhat caught on to people parking and walking over to Hilton. Just forewarning you guys, I have a friend who works for them and that they'll be out tonight handing out tickets if you park in MWL and walk over.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The parking authority has somewhat caught on to people parking and walking over to Hilton. Just forewarning you guys, I have a friend who works for them and that they'll be out tonight handing out tickets if you park in MWL and walk over.

Besides, you might get hit by a truck.

Signed,

Mike Nurse

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids

I was going to say this as well. However if you do this and get a ticket follow the visitor instructions and use one of your 3 freebies.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
I just picked up the tickets. Section 206. The radio station is a hawkeye radio network affiliate, so I hope I am not surrounded by squawks. It should be a fun time anyway. Thanks for all the input on this. Ready for ISU to blow out this hoks team.

CYLONE POWER

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
So you are saying we should post a "Squaks Park Here" sign?