Another Marty Tirade...

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Marty a few weeks ago was saying that Iowa would only win 6 - 8 games.. Now he is saying with this loss... They will compete for a Big 10 title.

Marty your an idoit.... and the traffic thing is stupid... Grow up you stupid idoit. Your insane

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'm loving Kenny right now, he's telling Marty he's going overboard and bringing up that they just announced a serious accident during the break so what's the difference? Marty still going bonkers. Give it up Marty, you just keep digging a hole.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Um serious accident could mean what it was, very unfortunately, but it could also have meant a semi full of diesel fuel tipped over and hazmat was out cleaning up the mess. It was a very business like voice with no added emotion. He is whacked on this argument bigtime.

thakeepa14

Jan 10, 2007
St. Paul, MN
This tirade is the best diversion of actual football talk I've ever heard....

There'd be whining from all corners of the state (ok there still will be) but the "you shouldn't have won because of this" and the "we're better than you because we won" callers are that much fewer. Marty may not know his stuff, but he is a master of EMPHATIC deception.

IMO, it's a bad show either way.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Pollard...

"I have not heard anyone bring up what you're saying, but you made a good point. My guess is the Iowa State patrol gave him the message to read."

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
This made me laugh. Did he seriously say this? I don't really listen much.

A few weeks earlier he was saying that Iowa State would win 3 overall. Iowa was going to win 6-8 games...

It went something like this. "I'm telling you Kenny, this is not a good Iowa game. They will be lucky to win 8 games Kenny. How about that one Kenny??"

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Marty is wrong again as usual. What a ho-hum travesty. What a state of the art brain enlightener. When will he get with the crowd and the true momentum of his audience? Never. Marty has more fun being Marty. He will grow up in 2025.

Like someone said earlier, I am more concerned the ref cut into the public announcement. Too bad the MODS cannot control Marty. He is just trying to attract attention to his diatribes.

Confuscius says, "Do not complain too loudly or you will be heard."

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I was also at the game. I agree, the announcement needed to be made and I feel the PA announcer simply did his job. There was no inflection about the gravity of the situation...in fact, who knew that anyone had died?? He certainly had no clue at that point. The only frenzy people in my section got into over it was the fact that it would take even longer to get out of Ames. A very unfortunate situation and Marty, per usual, is further distracting from the seriousness by going after the PA announcer.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
It saved me a hell a lot of time in traffic! Im glad they announced it.

I love Marty and Miller, but today Marty is just trying to stir the pot.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
What a meltdown out of Marty..... Now he is comparing Dolphin and Walters making the call... Something snapped in his head this weekend while getting shaved I believe.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
I have said this many times before, but I can't for the life of me figure out what program director in the world could think Marty is a guy that should have a voice in the bathroom stall let alone on the radio.

That being said, here we all are on a message board talking about this d-bag endlessly.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Marty got his head shaved at 11am on Sat. Someone was floating pictures on this site. I think the lack of hair really affected him today.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm sorry, but an announcement like that should be more important than the game. Life and death are not funny or should be taken lightly. I was very glad to hear the news so I could tell others who were in town but not at the game to stay away from southern Ames. Marty just likes to hear himself talk.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I'm happy they raised money for a good cause, and he was a good sport about it at the time. But I still can't believe someone would pay to clip his hair off, charity or not.... Just take some rope tie him down and shave it off. While your at it take his wallet too. This whole hair thing is only going to make him bitter towards ISU for the next few weeks to come. Yay...

Help Support Us

Become a patron