X Factor?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Zfactor will be Edozie because he has a "z" in his name. Plus, doesn't he have to contribute something early with Nader and McKay out?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
If you compared pre-ISU Kane and BDJ right now, who would you pick?
Kane was the PERFECT guy for a green Morris. Not apples-apples because Morris no longer "needs" Kane. BDJ might actually be a better fit this year whereas last year...not so much.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Naing-Morris-3 pt shooter one side, BDJ iso on the other side.

Let the fun begin.

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
My vote goes to Morris. I think that he is going to be the best point guard in the league and possibly nation next year. If his A/TO ratio stays even close to what it was last year as the primary ball handler I believe that he is going to have an extremely special year. So many pieces seem to be in place it is hard to keep from getting overly excited, but it is nice to be able to have legitimate dreams of grandeur. :)

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Everyone wants to compare Kane and BDJ but they are two quite different players.

Kane was EXACTLY what we needed last year because of his versatility and that he was a Point/Combo and our only other PG was an unknown FR.

With the emergence of Monte we don't need BDJ to be Kane. We just need him to be a true wing scorer and defender which is exactly what I think BDJ is

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
My vote goes to Morris. I think that he is going to be the best point guard in the league and possibly nation next year. If his A/TO ratio stays even close to what it was last year as the primary ball handler I believe that he is going to have an extremely special year. So many pieces seem to be in place it is hard to keep from getting overly excited, but it is nice to be able to have legitimate dreams of grandeur. :)

I love him but really?

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
BDJ can be as good or better then Kane, doesn't mean they play the same way. Kane was better at going through people, and BDJ will be better at going around people and so on.

I like BDJ replacing Kane and Hogue replacing Ejim. Nader adds a Clyburn like player again and McKay is just a huge defensive addition that Fred has never had who can also run the floor and score. McKay and Nader will receive a lot of lobs from Morris with BDJ getting some too.

Better, deeper, and more rounded team with more diverse skillsets.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron